• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I have been doing a lot of research, and have had no luck finding an answer. I am new to visualforce and could use any help you might have to offer. 

I am wanting an action on a task that pulls up a mobile visualforce page that will capture a signature and save it as an attachment to the record. 

I'm wanting to use Signature Pad similar to this: https://github.com/szimek/signature_pad

I've looked into some of the signature captures apps in the appexchange, but I don't need signatures on the level (or price) that most of them offer. I am just tyring to get a very simple sig capture.

Any help would be much appreciated.

We would like to have custom field label change, on a custom object, based on the org's locale. For example, if an org is USA English the address would have "State", but if it's Canada English it would be "Province". Does anyone know of a good solution for this?
Could anyone tell me how to update the SDK archives in my hybrid app project? I have no idea how to.

I had to make changes to the following code to handle orgs that aren't on the Salesforce.com domain in SFAuthenticationManager:

+ (void)resetSessionCookie
{
    [self removeCookies:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:@"sid", nil]
            fromDomains:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:@".salesforce.com", @".force.com", [SFAccountManager sharedInstance].coordinator.credentials.instanceUrl.host,nil]];
    [self addSidCookieForDomain:@".salesforce.com"];

[self log:SFLogLevelDebug format:@"Adding SID for instance domain %@",[SFAccountManager sharedInstance].coordinator.credentials.instanceUrl.host];
    [self addSidCookieForDomain:[SFAccountManager sharedInstance].coordinator.credentials.instanceUrl.host];
}

Can anyone point me to an example of a remote Apex method call using RemoteTK or ForceTK? The only examples I'm finding are directly accessing objects and I want to leverage our existing code in our mobile app.

I'm working on a mobile hybrid app that uses the REST API. I'm using Fieldsets so that the data displayed in the app can be configured. The problem I'm having is that I cannot get to the Field Describe from Schema.FieldsetMember so that I can get the user's permissions. Also, fields from related objects can be included in the Fieldset, so I can just get the decribe results for the object that has the fieldset. Does anyone have a good solution?

I have the forcedotcom/SalesforceMobileSDK-Android cloned and I'm trying to upgrade our existing mobile app to the latest SDK and I'm unable to find the Salesforce jar file that is referenced.

Does anyone know where to find it?

We are using a visualforce page as a component in our home page. The page uses AJAX to fill in some values on the page. We're also using jQuery, fullcalendar.js, and moment.js. The page is displayed in an iframe.

Problem: Some of our customer's standard pages are on the cloudforce.com domain and their visualforce pages are on the force.com domain causing the following error (I removed some subdomains for security reasons from the message below):

Unsafe JavaScript attempt to access frame with URL https://cloudforce.com/home/home.jsp from frame with URL https://visual.force.com/apex/overview. Domains, protocols and ports must match.

This code works for a majority of our customers except the ones that are on the cloudforce.com domain. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix?

Is there an easy way to get to a unit test's debug log in the developer console or the apex test execution page? The only solution we know of right now is to run the unit tests in Eclipse and copy the log to notepad so that we can search it.

Hello All,

I have been doing a lot of research, and have had no luck finding an answer. I am new to visualforce and could use any help you might have to offer. 

I am wanting an action on a task that pulls up a mobile visualforce page that will capture a signature and save it as an attachment to the record. 

I'm wanting to use Signature Pad similar to this: https://github.com/szimek/signature_pad

I've looked into some of the signature captures apps in the appexchange, but I don't need signatures on the level (or price) that most of them offer. I am just tyring to get a very simple sig capture.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

Is there a way to debug javascript code of a hybrid app using salesforce mobile sdk and running on android device/simulator. 

I ve come across the weinre which works perfectly for inspecting elements and logging to the console. But we cannot put breakpoint and step through the code.

jshybugger seems to have breakpoint capability but I could not get the  setting up working. Just wanted to check if anyone has a solution for this ?

Thanks,

Nikhil