• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

i want build a build vf page.that contains 3 columns..

it contains multuple rows..all are picklist values.if i select a value from country pick list associcted state picklist only showed in the state picklist field.and then id i select state from picklist i have to show only associted citeis in city picklist filed.

can some one give idea's to create this page

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

I have created one search functionality where users can select the filter criteria and fields to display in the search results,

In search results i want to provide a link for Name field .So that users can open that perticaular record.

I know how to it for static columns. It will be some thing like <apex:outputLink value="{!result.id}">{!result.Name}</apex:outputLink>

Now i want do like this for the Name field which will be selected dynamically.

Following is my visualforce code which i use to display the search results.

<apex:pageblockTable value="{!masterlist}" var="rec" rendered="{!if(masterlist.size>0,true,false)}">

<apex:repeat value="{!selectedfields}" var="FieldLable">

<apex:column value="{!rec[FieldLable]}" />
</apex:repeat>
</apex:pageblockTable>

So can any one please give any idea that where and how should i change the code .so that i can provid the link comfirtably.

Thanks,

Rajesh.

• October 11, 2013

HI,

How can i get today creation leads into visulfroce page

Example--->>  Today leads:4  in this format.

Hi,

I want to know about the setter and getter. I know that it is a properties of declaring variable but some time I get confused. Presently I am using a sample of code that is below:

public with sharing class hello

{

public String temp{set;get;} 

public hello(){

temp = 'first' ;

}

public String gettemp(){

return 'second' ;

}

}

So I want to know that when I use temp on VFP than what value will show on page..... and what is reason of that ...............

what is the difference of temp and gettemp .....

Thanks

Ashlekh Gera

Does anybody have an idea of how to add a list of records to a Standardsetcontroller records.

List<Order_c> orderlist1 = this.getordheaderList1();
List<Order_c> orderlist2 =(List<Order__c>)this.totalOrders.getRecords();

orderlist2.addAll(orderlist1);

It is throwing an error as " collection is Read only" while adding the lists.

Does anybody have an idea how to implement that.

I need to show all the list of records on a vf page.

• March 02, 2013

Hi,

How can we build Web to Any Custom object functionality in salesforce.Pls suggest if there is any free app for that.

Thanks

• March 01, 2013

Hi i am searching for job on salesforce.com(Experience)... Can any  one please  provide important concepts in salesforce.com(Interview purpose and Real time purpose) 

Thanks,

SFDC Learner

Hi all,

I have a requirement that I'd like to know if it is possible. I have visualforce page which will display the results of a SOQL query, however the SOQL query is dynamic and could be a query on Custom Objects or Standard Obejcts. I'm currently hard coding a SOQL query into the controller class whilst trying to figure out how it will work. I intend to display the results of the SOQL query in a pageBlockTable or dataTable in the Apex.

Is this possible in Salesforce, if so could anyone give me an example of how it would work both in Visualforce and Apex?

Thanks in advance.

Am new to Sales force,

trying to do apex coding from Eclipse, I installed the force.com plug on eclipse, then imported the project
followed these steps

Step 1
Project --> Force.com --> then provided my User Id, Pwd and Token. --> It successfully installed the Projects from my Force.com Platform.

Step 2 --> here is the issue
now am trying to edit the triggers which installed on my Eclipse. I can see that its not saving in the force.com platform.

Step 3-->
In eclipse, Right clicked on the project --> Force.com-->clicked on Work Online....its throwing an error
"
Force.com Online Nature Error

Reason
Unable to apply force.com Online Nature

Invalid username, Password, Security token or user locked out

Double check your Connection settings. You may adjust the settings and re-sync on the Force.com project properties page

"

Hi 

I am not getting the accept button where it is .It is defined in list view of an object ,In search layout ,there is a field for List view     when we click on edit ,it shows a page in which 3 buttons are given ,in that Accept button is  there,i am not able to find the location of that button where it is defined.

how do I create a free developers Account which is free for Lifetime...???

Thanks,

How do i retrieve a list of all contacts available in my contacts tab and display them on a Visualforce page.

Hi,

I've created so much mess in my account and now i want to delete the account and also want to create with the same email id.

thanks.

Hi All,

i am displaying data using pageblocktable. i just want to add comma to column values which are displaying  how can i achive this .

Thanks,

Harsha

Hi,

i was trying to create a Master-Detail relationship, it gave me error that the records for the related objects need to be deleted when i deleted and tried again it gave me below error : 

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!

Error ID: 467228631-21711 (623707184)

Hi, couple of questions:

1. is there still no way to make an address data type for a custom field?  
  2. why?
  3. is there a work around so i don't have to create separate fields?

Just wondering if anyone knows

thanks,
Chris

• February 22, 2013

Hi,

I want redirect page with contact information to Asp.Net Page. and contact information shoud pass the XML form .

Please tell me How can i Achive this?

my xml is:

<?xml version=""1.0"" encoding=""utf-8""?>

<Envelope>

<OpportunityId>AOPP-00000010</OpportunityId>

<ContactName>Mark</ContactName>

</Envelope>

and my end point:

http://XXXX/Readdata.aspx

issue is we have to create a field in opportunity that have to store documents after saving the document automatically stage should be closed/won what i have to do...............

• February 21, 2013

Hi,

Please hep me on this, there is a junction object with two master-detais relation objects,

and both master objects has different sharing settings/owd respectively,

in this case child objects gets which sharing settings, either 1st master object or 2 nd master object.

Thanks in advance.....!

• February 21, 2013

I am working in my account, but my login time expires. what can i do? I need to copy one file before session expires. Any solution is there?

• February 21, 2013