• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to create a report that shows projected "product schedule revenue", by month, for each opportunity, and/or rolled up by sales stage, Business Unit, etc. We are a consulting/services business, so all the financial reports showing booking amounts for revenue are interesting, but not all that relevant for us.  We need to see the contract award amount spread over the period of performance, with revenue each month that estimates actual value earned.

Specifically, I'd like each row to be an opportunity name, OR possibly all the opportunites rolled into their stage (as a summary report version). The columns would be Jan 2010, Feb 2010, Mar 2010, Apr 2010, etc. - whatever months have projected revenue according to the product schedules associated with that opportunity. The data in each cell would then be the amount of "scheduled revenue" for the row's opportunity or overall sales stage. By this I mean that if the opportunity is worth $120K and scheduled to close in Jan 2010 (and expected to be a year's worth of work), I don't want to see $120K as a January amount. What I want to see is $10K per month in each month, which is what has been scheduled for the product within that opportunity.

I cannot find any way to report on the monthly schedule revenue like this.
Thanks for any advice.