• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We are working on site.com studio and we like to do URL rewriting for our website.

Can any one help us that how we can do URL rewriting in site.com?

Thanks,

AD

• June 06, 2013

Hi,

We want to fetch records out of mapinfo object where latitude and longitude lies in a specific map coordinates.

We need to implement logic as per the below query to fetch desired results

S = south west latitude
W = south west longitude
N = north east latitude
E = north east longitude

query = "SELECT * FROM mapinfo WHERE ";

if  ( W  > E )      // If the bounds include the international date line

{
       query = "(  latitude  BETWEEN S AND N ) AND ( ( longitude  BETWEEN  -180  AND E ) OR (  longitude  BETWEEN  W  AND 180 ) )";
}

else

{
       query = "(  latitude  BETWEEN  S  AND  N ) AND (  longitude  BETWEEN  W  AND  E )";
}

Can any one have suggestion for implementation of this logic using site.com data connection ?

Thanks

• April 25, 2013

Hello,

I have upload .wmp file in Asset, and in content block of my page i have give the video link in site.com.

But video is not display.

I have given parameter video url,  video type, width, hight ......

.swf and youtube video's are running fine.

What will be the problem ? 

Any one have idea then reply me ASAP.

• March 18, 2013

I am using Site.com.

Different data elements are available in Site.com studio like Data Repeater, Data Table and Data Element to connect with the data objects.

I have to display data on my site.com page from two different objects. Both the objects have common field as a relation between them.

How can I create a single connection using above mentioed data elemnets to retrieve data from two different data objetcs?

Thanks
AD

• March 14, 2013

I am using Site.com.

Different data elements are available in Site.com studio like Data Repeater, Data Table and Data Element to connect with the data objects.

I have to display data on my site.com page from two different objects. Both the objects have common field as a relation between them.

How can I create a single connection using above mentioed data elemnets to retrieve data from two different data objetcs?

Thanks
AD

• March 14, 2013