• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is there a method that I can use to identify if an Org is on Trial?

I want to create a condition where I can limit some function of an apex class if it is on trial.

Hello,

I'm trying to insert a new data in my org but every time it appears the STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED ERROR. I checked my company limits  and I only used 10% of my capacity. I've already cleaned my trash bin.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Limits:

DATA - Total: 1,0 GB --  Used: 106,2 MB

FILES - Total:  1,0 GB --  Used: 1,1 GB

Hi there!

I'm enhancing the CRUD in my apex code and I would like to know if  I have to put that 'isUpdateble' or 'isCreateble' method field by field or if there's a way to get the whole object in just one method.

Because in my application there's a class that populate an object with many fields, so I would like to do it in a simple way.

You're wizard Harry!

Hello!

I created a Visualforce page that have a Custom Object as a standardController. In that page I get one field from the Object and that field have a Validation rule. My question is:

How can I get the error message and display it in my own vf page?

'Cause when the Validation is activated, it shows a long and confusing (in the user point of view) message in the whole page. I'd like to show just a message in the Top of the page.

Thanks!

Life Is Too Short to Remove USB Safely

Hi,

Is there a method that I can use to identify if an Org is on Trial?

I want to create a condition where I can limit some function of an apex class if it is on trial.

Hello,

I'm trying to insert a new data in my org but every time it appears the STORAGE_LIMIT_EXCEEDED ERROR. I checked my company limits  and I only used 10% of my capacity. I've already cleaned my trash bin.

What should I do to solve this problem?

Limits:

DATA - Total: 1,0 GB --  Used: 106,2 MB

FILES - Total:  1,0 GB --  Used: 1,1 GB

Hello!

I created a Visualforce page that have a Custom Object as a standardController. In that page I get one field from the Object and that field have a Validation rule. My question is:

How can I get the error message and display it in my own vf page?

'Cause when the Validation is activated, it shows a long and confusing (in the user point of view) message in the whole page. I'd like to show just a message in the Top of the page.

Thanks!

Life Is Too Short to Remove USB Safely

Hi,

I have one text box and one button,by giving name and click on button then automatically thus name related records are into  PageBlockTable.Iam retrieving records by Dynamic soql i.e,Database.query('select id,name from '+sobj+'where name like: ' +name); but i want to display these name based records  in pageblocktable.It's for different objects,once check it.

if i give <apex:column value="{!a.name}">,it also shows an error ..so any one helpme out...