• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

This is not mentioned in the Site.Com documentation, but are there only specific elements within which you can place a data repeater?

I have a page template that has both editable content blocks and editable code blocks. When I attempt to add a data repeater to the page, I get the message "There is no place for this element" and trying to drag & drop a data repeater onto the page shows the red circle with a slash through it, regardless of where on the page I attempt to place it.

It would be useful if the documentation actually stated the restrictions on where various objects can or cannot be placed.

Thank you.

Hello there,

I'm fairly new to the site.com platform, but I'm slowly figuring it out as I build a website in it. I've run into a few issues, though, and I'm wondering if anyone can help.

1. Despite nesting the pages under the appropriate main menu link, there is no dropdown. Now, I know I can probably enter this code in using a custom code element, but I'm trying to look for a way to do this without having to do that...is there some sort of inherent ability in site.com to work with dropdown menus? I've seen dropdowns on other site.com sites (http://www.site.com/customers, Clear Task has them), but I'm not sure how they were implemented.

2. I created a web-to-lead form, generated the code and put the code in the contact page, but I'm not sure where it goes. Any idea how to figure that out? I sent a test and havent recieved anything.

Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

I have created one cirrus website, but i didn't get product details in product tab,how can i solve this ?

• March 21, 2013

Can we integrate third party tool like quickbooks / Cevent with site.com. Please suggest.

This is not mentioned in the Site.Com documentation, but are there only specific elements within which you can place a data repeater?

I have a page template that has both editable content blocks and editable code blocks. When I attempt to add a data repeater to the page, I get the message "There is no place for this element" and trying to drag & drop a data repeater onto the page shows the red circle with a slash through it, regardless of where on the page I attempt to place it.

It would be useful if the documentation actually stated the restrictions on where various objects can or cannot be placed.

Thank you.

I'm shocked that the basic Site.Com functionality still has not been improved beyond the state it was in at this time last year. It still behaves like an alpha product.

Basic CMS functionality such as being able to apply a different template to a page does not exist. If you have an existing page and wish to "reskin it" using a different page template, you cannot. You are forced to rebuild the page completely from scratch. You cannot apply a different page style to content.

This is VERY basic CMS functionality that is missing, but it is very important when developing or redeploying websites.

We won't even get into the notions of role-specific or user-specific page/content permissions, page versioning/rollback, or approval queues.

In Site.com, is it possible to edit things like, for example, writing between the "<head> (...) </head> tag? I need some code in there but I seem unable to find my way there.

I need this to implement bootstrap on my website.

• March 20, 2013