• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist

I have validated and snyc the mobile device data source and due to that two external object Phone plan and Phones have been created with API name so any idea why I am getting this error.
Thanks
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
An external object with the API name Phone_Plan__x does not exist

I have validated and snyc the mobile device data source and due to that two external object Phone plan and Phones have been created with API name so any idea why I am getting this error.
Thanks
kaushik

Hello

I am new to salesforce and I am learning from Recruiting App l I am stuck and cant find the answer.As far as Positon, Candidate and job application is concern , I have imported all the data as advised on page 127 but On page 167 I have to assign Cynthia Capobianco as CEO but there is no data availiable to assign from the drop down list, only availiable name is my name and In recruiting app book no where mention about where and how those data163 (177 / 374) comes automatically. Unless and untill I assign all the roles I wont able to test the app.

I am using free developer addition. Please help.

Hello

I am new to salesforce and I am learning from Recruiting App l I am stuck and cant find the answer.As far as Positon, Candidate and job application is concern , I have imported all the data as advised on page 127 but On page 167 I have to assign Cynthia Capobianco as CEO but there is no data availiable to assign from the drop down list, only availiable name is my name and In recruiting app book no where mention about where and how those data163 (177 / 374) comes automatically. Unless and untill I assign all the roles I wont able to test the app.

I am using free developer addition. Please help.