• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I installed Chatter Swarm in our Org many months ago. It did not work at the time very well and was posting whenever someone created a task or changed an opportunity name. I uninstalled it a month ago and it continued to post for a few days. I have since created an Apex trigger in my sandbox to post a closed opportunity to Chatter. It worked in the sandbox and only posted the information in my Apex code. I deployed it to my production site and now, whenever someone changes an opportunity name the old Chatter Swarm posts get posted to the Page. I have made my Apex inactive and it still does it. I do not understand why it did not do this in the sandbox. It is not posting my apex because it is still in the chatter swarm app style. Is there someplace this app may not have uninstalled successfully.?

I installed Chatter Swarm in our Org many months ago. It did not work at the time very well and was posting whenever someone created a task or changed an opportunity name. I uninstalled it a month ago and it continued to post for a few days. I have since created an Apex trigger in my sandbox to post a closed opportunity to Chatter. It worked in the sandbox and only posted the information in my Apex code. I deployed it to my production site and now, whenever someone changes an opportunity name the old Chatter Swarm posts get posted to the Page. I have made my Apex inactive and it still does it. I do not understand why it did not do this in the sandbox. It is not posting my apex because it is still in the chatter swarm app style. Is there someplace this app may not have uninstalled successfully.?