• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

Can somebody give some info about "Sales Process" /  what is the process flow in Sales flow 

Any info about this is appriciated !!!!!

Thanks in advance

Sri

Hi

Can somebody tell me the ways that we can bypass the Governor Limits in Salesforce.

Thanks in advance.

Suppose if I want to give 1000 city values for one picklist but in salesforce we Can’t enter 1000 values for one picklist we enter just 500 values only so how can I get remaing values…?

And may I get values from other object if yes then how can I get it..?

hi
will the Governor limits applied to Organization or to User in the Organization?

lets say i have X organization with 50 Users.
The predefined Governor Limits i.e limited soql and limited sosl and dml statments etc etc will be applied to Org "X" or else will it be applied to so called 50 Users.

Guys please share the solutions for this..Thank you

Hi

I have A B C objects. And i related "A" is child of B and C (both are Master Detail Relationship)

Now i have created X object, and now i want to create MD relation on X with "A" as Master for X object.

Here i am unable to find the "A" while creating this on X object.

can somebody help me 

Thanks

Sri

what is meant by Versioning Apex in Salesforce

Thanks

Hi

We have different salesforce.com editions. How can we create different edition accounts.

Is there different websites to create an account in different editions.

How can we login to different editions.

Thank you

Sri

What is the relationship between Account Contact, Account Opportunity, and all Standard Objects

Thanks

Sri

Hi

What is the exact usage of Role hierarchy and Sharing Rules

Thank you

Hi

To invoke action method we generally use Action Poller. 

Is there any alternative for this. Thank you

Hi

Shall we create Dashboard for Tabular reports?

By default Tabular won't support Dashboards. But can we make happen by doing anything.?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I need 2 SFDC projects explanation (i.e description along with business flow and Responsibilities). i am ready to pay for that.

If anyone intrested to explain, please shoot a mail at sf.mahi@gmail.com. Thank you

I hv created a User1 with Salesforce licence like System Administrator. when i logged in as User1 he z able to create new records in the Objects (which d system admin created). But the User1 not having the permission to create new Objects.

Can somebody tell me where i did a mistake... Thank you

can anybody explain what is by Hard coding..?

Thank you

Hi

What is the exact usage of Role hierarchy and Sharing Rules

Thank you

Hi

Can somebody tell me the ways that we can bypass the Governor Limits in Salesforce.

Thanks in advance.

hi
will the Governor limits applied to Organization or to User in the Organization?

lets say i have X organization with 50 Users.
The predefined Governor Limits i.e limited soql and limited sosl and dml statments etc etc will be applied to Org "X" or else will it be applied to so called 50 Users.

Guys please share the solutions for this..Thank you

Hi

I have A B C objects. And i related "A" is child of B and C (both are Master Detail Relationship)

Now i have created X object, and now i want to create MD relation on X with "A" as Master for X object.

Here i am unable to find the "A" while creating this on X object.

can somebody help me 

Thanks

Sri

what is meant by Versioning Apex in Salesforce

Thanks

It stands to reason that one sandbox should be available in "30 day trial edition" (it even says that a sandbox will be available while signing up for trial)

But I am unable to find one in mine.

Attaching my set up screenshot.

As you can see I dont see "Sandbox" under "Data Management"

http://i.imgur.com/G8Zjauy.png

http://i.imgur.com/UaMBRc9.png

• April 20, 2013

Hi

We have different salesforce.com editions. How can we create different edition accounts.

Is there different websites to create an account in different editions.

How can we login to different editions.

Thank you

Sri

What is the relationship between Account Contact, Account Opportunity, and all Standard Objects

Thanks

Sri

Hi

To invoke action method we generally use Action Poller. 

Is there any alternative for this. Thank you

Hi

Shall we create Dashboard for Tabular reports?

By default Tabular won't support Dashboards. But can we make happen by doing anything.?

Thanks in advance.