• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

on executing a class I am getting the value from external system , that value is in the constructor  .... but i need to assign that particular value to a visualforce page field   

Thanks in advance 

• April 10, 2013

on executing a class I am getting the value from external system , that value is in the constructor  .... but i need to assign that particular value to a visualforce page field   

Thanks in advance 

• April 10, 2013

I have an  custom object called "position" .  Now i  want to retrieve only a particular field called status from another object called candidate,which is having many fields. I want to retrieve the status (picklist) field from candidate.

I have done with the lookup but i am getting the whole details but what i need is the particular status picklist information in position object

Thanks in advance....

• April 01, 2013

I have an  custom object called "position" .  Now i  want to retrieve only a particular field called status from another object called candidate,which is having many fields. I want to retrieve the status (picklist) field from candidate.I have done with the lookup but i am getting the whole details but what i need is the particular status picklist information in position object

Thanks in advance......

• April 01, 2013

I have an  custom object called "position" .  Now i  want to retrieve only a particular field called status from another object called candidate,which is having many fields. I want to retrieve the status (picklist) field from candidate.

I have done with the lookup but i am getting the whole details but what i need is the particular status picklist information in position object

Thanks in advance....

• April 01, 2013