• 30 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

please any one tell the process of moving app sandbox to producction?  and how to create sandbox and production and change sets ?

Hi,

I am trying to pass a value from Visualforce page to Controller, by clicking on image with <apex:commandlink /> from PageBlockTable Column. Though I found some solutions where if I don't use PageBlockTable then it works so great. But I have to use PageBlockTable as per my requirement. 

Here is a code for my Visualforce page:

<apex:outputPanel id="resultPanel" >
<apex:outputText ><b> {!SelectedValue} </b></apex:outputText>
</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:pageBlock id="Skulls"> <apex:pageblocksection id="pbsSkulls" rendered="true"> <apex:pageBlockTable id="pbtSkulls" value="{!lstSBones}" var="SB"> <apex:column > <apex:commandlink onclick="callActionMethod('{!SB.Skulls__c}');" > <apex:image url="{!$Resource.Plus}" height="20" width="20"/> </apex:commandLink> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageblocksection> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:actionFunction name="readCell" action="{!readCellMethod}" reRender="resultPanel" > <apex:param name="SkillNExpertise" assignTo="{!clickedCellValue}" value="" /> </apex:actionFunction> <script type="text/javascript"> function callActionMethod(txtSkull) { readCell(txtSkull); } </script>

And here is my controller where I am trying to receive value.

public String clickedCellValue { get; set; }
    public String SelectedValue { get; set; }

public void readCellMethod() {
        SelectedValue = 'Selected Value: ' + ClickedCellValue;
    }    

Any input would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Sawan 

Hi,

I am looking for possible solution to get this result:

Account Name                                      Contact Name

United Oil & Gas Corp.                               Lauren Boyle

United Oil & Gas Corp.                               Avi Green

sForce                                                            Jake Llorrac

University of Arizona                                    Jane Grey

University of Arizona                                    Arthur Song

Though, I am getting this result with my regular code:

Account Name                                       Contact Name

United Oil & Gas Corp.                                 Lauren Boyle

Avi Green

sForce                                                             Jake Llorrac

University of Arizona                                     Jane Grey

Arthur Song

Now, here is my code on Visualforce Page:

<apex:pageblocksection id="pbsAccnt" rendered="true">
    <apex:pageBlockTable id="pbtAccnt" value="{!lstACcount}" var="AC">
        <apex:column headerValue="Account(s)" value="{!AC.Accnt__c}" />
        <apex:column headerValue="Contact(s)" value="{!AC.Cont__c}" />
    </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageblocksection>

I already tried with Wrapper class with <apex:repeat> but it is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I am trying to pass a value from Visualforce page to Controller, by clicking on image with <apex:commandlink /> from PageBlockTable Column. Though I found some solutions where if I don't use PageBlockTable then it works so great. But I have to use PageBlockTable as per my requirement. 

Here is a code for my Visualforce page:

<apex:outputPanel id="resultPanel" >
<apex:outputText ><b> {!SelectedValue} </b></apex:outputText>
</apex:outputPanel>

<apex:pageBlock id="Skulls"> <apex:pageblocksection id="pbsSkulls" rendered="true"> <apex:pageBlockTable id="pbtSkulls" value="{!lstSBones}" var="SB"> <apex:column > <apex:commandlink onclick="callActionMethod('{!SB.Skulls__c}');" > <apex:image url="{!$Resource.Plus}" height="20" width="20"/> </apex:commandLink> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageblocksection> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:actionFunction name="readCell" action="{!readCellMethod}" reRender="resultPanel" > <apex:param name="SkillNExpertise" assignTo="{!clickedCellValue}" value="" /> </apex:actionFunction> <script type="text/javascript"> function callActionMethod(txtSkull) { readCell(txtSkull); } </script>

And here is my controller where I am trying to receive value.

public String clickedCellValue { get; set; }
    public String SelectedValue { get; set; }

public void readCellMethod() {
        SelectedValue = 'Selected Value: ' + ClickedCellValue;
    }    

Any input would be really appreciated.

Thanks,

Sawan 

I have created salesforce to salesforce between two Enterprise Production Orgs a month ago and currently we are manually sharing it using External Sharing Related List, everything is working fine but I read some best practice to share it automatically using trigger and class. When I tried to write code in sandbox I found out Salesforce to Salesforce: Partner org is not active and no API calls are allowed. I don't understand what does this mean. Do you have any idea about this how can I successfully write code in sandbox and deploy in production.

Hi all,

I am having difficulties reactivating a trigger on the production. Every time I try to deploy it, I get an error not enough coverage. I used change set in salesforce for deployment.

I deactivated the same trigger before and was able to reactivate it again, but this time it wont work. 

No changes were made on the trigger or its associated test class. However, I did add 2 apex classes (one of them is a test) after the first time I reactivated the trigger. 

I delete both classes from production and tried to reactivate the trigger again, but no luck. 

Small note: the trigger I want to reactivate and its test class were created by a developer but is no longer available and I am not very good with coding to make proper modifications if necessary.

Can anyone please help wit this issue or point me to the right derection of what to do. 

Thanks

Hi,

I have used one image in to visualforce page. It working fine in both google chrome and mozilla firefox. But in internet explorer it showing as a big image. If i set the height and width, still it is not working. Please help me how to fix this issue.

I have used the code like as

<apex:image STYLE="PADDING: 2px; BORDER:2px solid #000000" value="{!image}" height="70" width="70"/>

This {!image} having image url like,

https://cs7.salesforce.com/resource/1364454208000/emptyimage

Please help me how to solve this issue..

Thanks,

Rams

• April 03, 2013

Hi All,

Some accounts are locked and I cannot see them. I am the systems adminsitrator and I need to be able to access every account.

What might be the reason any permission or sharing rules.

I appriciate your help.

Thanks

Hi,

I am looking for possible solution to get this result:

Account Name                                      Contact Name

United Oil & Gas Corp.                               Lauren Boyle

United Oil & Gas Corp.                               Avi Green

sForce                                                            Jake Llorrac

University of Arizona                                    Jane Grey

University of Arizona                                    Arthur Song

Though, I am getting this result with my regular code:

Account Name                                       Contact Name

United Oil & Gas Corp.                                 Lauren Boyle

Avi Green

sForce                                                             Jake Llorrac

University of Arizona                                     Jane Grey

Arthur Song

Now, here is my code on Visualforce Page:

<apex:pageblocksection id="pbsAccnt" rendered="true">
    <apex:pageBlockTable id="pbtAccnt" value="{!lstACcount}" var="AC">
        <apex:column headerValue="Account(s)" value="{!AC.Accnt__c}" />
        <apex:column headerValue="Contact(s)" value="{!AC.Cont__c}" />
    </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageblocksection>

I already tried with Wrapper class with <apex:repeat> but it is not working.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

please any one tell the process of moving app sandbox to producction?  and how to create sandbox and production and change sets ?

So I've got a VF page that uses a pageBlockTable to display Standard Rate, Discount %, and Discounted Rate for a series of items.  Both the Discount % and the Discounted Rate are editable.  I'd like to be able to let the user change one and have the other calculated for them (using the Standard Rate for the calculation).  I'd also like to do this on the page rather than in the database using triggers or other such methods, so the user has the option of canceling and abandoning any changes.

I've got a couple of JavaScript functions that look like they should do the trick, but they're not.  I'm pretty sure it's because they aren't properly referencing the row in the pageBlockTable, but I'm not certain.  Can anyone tell me how to fix this page so I can get what I'm after?

<apex:page controller="DiscountRateController" action="{!displayRecords}"> 
<script type="text/javascript">
  function updateRate(){
    rate=document.getElementByID("rate").value;
    discPct = document.getElementByID("discPcrnt").value;
    document.getElementByID("discRate").value = rate - (rate * (discPct/100)));
  }
  function updatePcrnt(){
    rate=document.getElementByID("rate").value;
    discRate = document.getElementByID("discRate").value;
    document.getElementByID("discPcrnt").value = (((rate - discRate)/rate) * 100);
  }
</script>
  <apex:form id="discountRates">
    <apex:pageBlock id="discountRatespb">
      <apex:pageBlockButtons >
        <apex:commandButton action="{!edit}" value="Edit" 
            rendered="{!NOT isEditable}" />
        <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="Save" 
            rendered="{!isEditable}" />
        <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel" 
            rendered="{!isEditable}" />
      </apex:pageBlockButtons>
      <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!selectedRates}" var="sR">
        <apex:column value="{!sR.Item__c}" />
        <apex:column id="rate" value="{!sR.Rate__c}" />
        <apex:column headerValue="Discount %">
          <apex:outputField value="{!sR.Discount__c}" rendered="{!NOT isEditable}" />
          <apex:inputField id="discPcrnt" value="{!sR.Discount__c}" 
            rendered="{!isEditable}" onchange="updateRate();"/>
        </apex:column>
        <apex:column headerValue="Discounted Rate">
          <apex:outputField value="{!sR.Discounted_Rate__c}" 
rendered="{!NOT isEditable}" /> <apex:inputField id="discRate" value="{!sR.Discounted_Rate__c}" rendered="{!isEditable}" onchange="updatePcrnt();"/> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Any hints would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan