• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am an OEM ISV, and I want to bundle my app together with an AppExchange app, to offer to a specific vertical market.

I've heard from a couple places that an ISV can 'embed' an AppExchange app into their Trialforce, and I'm wondering how that works.

I understand that when a Trialforce Source Org is setup, that is where I install my app, test data, and custom configuration.  However, am I also able to install another app from the AppExchange into this Trialforce Source Org?  If so, when my customer gets the trial, will both my LMA and the AppExchange App's LMA both get license requests? Is there any other sort of special setup that has to occur between my LMA and my AppExchange partner's LMA?

(To be clear, this other app from the AppExchange is from a differentISV than myself.)

My goal is for my customers to have a 'turn-key' solution wherein they don't not have to do the install and post-install configuration of the other 3rd party AppExchange app....also I want to ensure that the other ISV vendor gets his license requests.

Thanks in advance,

John

I am an OEM ISV, and I want to bundle my app together with an AppExchange app, to offer to a specific vertical market.

I've heard from a couple places that an ISV can 'embed' an AppExchange app into their Trialforce, and I'm wondering how that works.

I understand that when a Trialforce Source Org is setup, that is where I install my app, test data, and custom configuration.  However, am I also able to install another app from the AppExchange into this Trialforce Source Org?  If so, when my customer gets the trial, will both my LMA and the AppExchange App's LMA both get license requests? Is there any other sort of special setup that has to occur between my LMA and my AppExchange partner's LMA?

(To be clear, this other app from the AppExchange is from a differentISV than myself.)

My goal is for my customers to have a 'turn-key' solution wherein they don't not have to do the install and post-install configuration of the other 3rd party AppExchange app....also I want to ensure that the other ISV vendor gets his license requests.

Thanks in advance,

John

Hi-

We are looking to go through the process of creating a Trialforce org for the first time. We would like to use a single org to demo multiple managed packages that we have built. Do Trialforce orgs allow for multiple mananged packages or are they restricted to a single managed package?

Thanks!

• October 19, 2011