• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I am having difficulties reactivating a trigger on the production. Every time I try to deploy it, I get an error not enough coverage. I used change set in salesforce for deployment.

I deactivated the same trigger before and was able to reactivate it again, but this time it wont work. 

No changes were made on the trigger or its associated test class. However, I did add 2 apex classes (one of them is a test) after the first time I reactivated the trigger. 

I delete both classes from production and tried to reactivate the trigger again, but no luck. 

Small note: the trigger I want to reactivate and its test class were created by a developer but is no longer available and I am not very good with coding to make proper modifications if necessary.

Can anyone please help wit this issue or point me to the right derection of what to do. 

Thanks

Hi all,

I am having difficulties reactivating a trigger on the production. Every time I try to deploy it, I get an error not enough coverage. I used change set in salesforce for deployment.

I deactivated the same trigger before and was able to reactivate it again, but this time it wont work. 

No changes were made on the trigger or its associated test class. However, I did add 2 apex classes (one of them is a test) after the first time I reactivated the trigger. 

I delete both classes from production and tried to reactivate the trigger again, but no luck. 

Small note: the trigger I want to reactivate and its test class were created by a developer but is no longer available and I am not very good with coding to make proper modifications if necessary.

Can anyone please help wit this issue or point me to the right derection of what to do. 

Thanks