• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
All,

We have deployed the SF community, but when people use the self register link on the site SF creates a contact record and user record on a default account even if the email address matches a current customer.  As you can image managing the default account of contacts is not something I want to deal with.

So I am looking for a way to auto match users to their contacts to their user records if the email addresses match.  I understand that this can done with a controller.  I don't do that level of SF work yet, so any help would be great.

Thanks,

Michael
Hi All,

We have deployed the community site for our customers, but want to update the log on page with a little more details on how to log in.  Is there a way to copy the current log on page and edit it have this additional information?  

Where do I find the default log on page to edit?

Thanks,

Michael

All,

I need to create trigger to count the number of open cases on an account.  I need to display this information on the account page.

Thanks for the help,

Michael

I need to have a trigger that updates a date field on our opportunity page when an opportunity stage is changed.

The field I need to update with the date is called "Current Stage Date"

I tried doing it with a workflow but it updates the date everything the opportunity reocord is edited.

I have never written a trigger so any help would be great!

Thanks,

Michael

All,

We have deployed the SF community, but when people use the self register link on the site SF creates a contact record and user record on a default account even if the email address matches a current customer.  As you can image managing the default account of contacts is not something I want to deal with.

So I am looking for a way to auto match users to their contacts to their user records if the email addresses match.  I understand that this can done with a controller.  I don't do that level of SF work yet, so any help would be great.

Thanks,

Michael

All,

I need to create trigger to count the number of open cases on an account.  I need to display this information on the account page.

Thanks for the help,

Michael