• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

My client created Professional Edition Sandbox but i want to create Coding stuff on this account. I want to change my existing Professional Edition Org into enterprise Edition. Is there any way to upgrade Professional edition org to Enterprise Edition?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Utkarsha
Hi,
I have integrated Salesforce with a site named SEA.
The data form SEA is pushed in Salesforce. However there are duplicate records which got inserted due to some password issue.
Now I want to remove the duplicate data i.e  duplicate accounts and also to make sure this not happens again I woud like to write a trigger on Account object.
If anyone could help me in removing the duplicates and in writting the trigger.

Regards,
Harshada

Hi!

I have a use case at work where we capture certain credentials from the customer to allow internal operations to log into the customer account on their behalf. However, since we are dealing with credentials security and audit tracking is needed. 

Solutions proposed are:

1) Use permission sets to hide/unhide the credentials fields based on page layouts, or

2) Use a custom button to 'unmask' the credential fields

In either scenario, we need to track the person who is clicking the button/taking action to 'unmask' the password field. How do I go about tracking such activity? I was thinking of having a text area field and updating that with user logged in. 

Also, if you have any other solution recommendations, I would welcome those as well. 

Thanks

Praful

Hi,

I need some help with my URL hacking. I want to create a new button on the accountpage to create a child account.

So I only need to pre-populate the parent name and the recordtype. When clicking on the new button it opens a new account, with the correct recordtype but without the name of the account in the parent field.

I'm not sure if I have to use the fieldnames for Parent and ParentID, perhaps there are some other ID's for these fields.....

/001/e?Parent={!Account.Name}&ParentId={!Account.Id}&RecordType=01220000000Q3wo&retURL=/{!Account.Id} 

Thanks

• April 05, 2013

Hello All

I have a trigger on quote after update and approval workflow that change quote status to approved or rejected

When i approve from application there is no issues

However when using email to approve i receive an error

12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01qP00000004FVf|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]
12:20:57.352|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.ListException: Row with null Id at index: 0 12:20:57.352|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|Quote_afterUpdate on Quote trigger event AfterUpdate for [0Q0P000000007v1]

Strange thing about that i am keeping to receive this error even i keep trigger blank

trigger Quote_afterUpdate on Quote (after update)
{

}

Any thoughts are welcome

Thanks