• Manager
  • Expert Solution Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Several Software Products & solutions  firms (Salesforce users)  has implemented  EST’s - Bi-directional Salesforce.com-Microsoft Team Foundation Server Sync tool …ASK US WHY? Ability to Sync -Product Ticket , Cases, Bugs, Issues, Defects Link to Team Foundation Server automatically.

User-added image

• November 16, 2016

Salesforce.com Integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server  for case / issue / Bug tracking solution, no more manual process. This is a complete automated 2 way Sync solution for pulling / pushing records from SFDC to TFS / TFS to SFDC

Video Demo - http://youtu.be/J7DDLSKfIxs

Sam

• July 30, 2013

EST Launching Sage 300 ERP - Salesforce Sync Solution. - This Solution will have the ability to push the contacts / accounts from SFDC  into Sage 300 ERP as AR Customers & Pull the quotes from Sage 300 ERP to SFDC as opportunity.

Please drop an email to learn more

samr@expsoltech.com

• May 30, 2013

EST Launching Salesforce.com (SFDC) - Sage 300 ERP bi-directional Sync Solution, this will have the ability to push contacts / Accounts information from SFDC to Sage 300 ERP as AR Customers and pull the quotes information from Sage 300 ERP , create opportunities in SFDC.

Here the video demo:

http://youtu.be/tCXXEzvsk3Y

Please drop an email to learn more.

Samr@expsoltech.com

• April 25, 2013

Salesforce.com Integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server  for case / issue / Bug tracking solution, no more manual process. This is a complete automated 2 way Sync solution for pulling / pushing records from SFDC to TFS / TFS to SFDC

Video Demo - http://youtu.be/J7DDLSKfIxs

Sam

• July 30, 2013

EST Launching Sage 300 ERP - Salesforce Sync Solution. - This Solution will have the ability to push the contacts / accounts from SFDC  into Sage 300 ERP as AR Customers & Pull the quotes from Sage 300 ERP to SFDC as opportunity.

Please drop an email to learn more

samr@expsoltech.com

• May 30, 2013
While at Dreamforce last month, I was struck with a blatently obvious by simple application that I am interested in developing but do not have the experience to do so myself. I am looking for a developer that would be able to help me out with:
  1. Writing the app
  2. Helping submit it to the App Exchange
  3. Maintaining the app if future updates are needed.
I have a expereince in managing software development for enterprise so I am confident that this app would not be large in nature. However I do not have any experience with the SF app exchange which is why I am looking for help on this. 
I am looking for a freelance developer to work on an integration need between Salesforce and HubSpot. If someone has experience in both of these systems and is interested, please let me know!, 
I'm looking for a Sydney-based Visualforce developer to help with a few days of relatively simple remedial work in our Salesforce enterprise instance. Ideally someone with Westpac Payway integration experience. Any ideas?
I am looking for a sales and service cloud functional consultant from India. I am will to pay INR 1000 per hour. 

I am already a salesforce consultant myself and my intention is to project manage/engagement manage customers. I will do all the client side requirement gathering and solution design. What I am looking for is someone to configure the application. I will then do QA, UAT and handover

Must Have
Be currently salesforce certified - Admin 201, sales cloud, service cloud.
Good communication skills
Fluent in English
Can get things completed.

Contract Salesforce developer in Morrisville, NC
We need a short term contract apex/visualforce developer to help with the transition from Classic to Lightning.

Looking for a local developer only to be on-site for a few weeks.

No recruiters please
We have an issue with a bespoke piece of code we haev had written that needs to be fixed. Original developer is no longer around. could be a small piece of work. Any takers please contact me
Looking for a Salesforce Freelance Developer - Melbourne Based to work with for a few development requiring JS button and Apex trigger & code update.Post to Community
We're looking for someone to help us migrate our CRM and Ticketing System/KB system to Salesforce.  

We currently run fat free CRM (open source CRM) and Kayako Support Suite.

We've gotten setup on sales force, but are running into road blocks, and salesforce support is a bit rough.  The biggest issues so far are around how ticketing works, KB articles, chat, etc.

We're in the Larimer square area, Downtown
We are a VIO Inc. (vionow.com), an application developed on Salesforce.com for management of Insurance Brooking business.

Our clients face a challenge when it comes to manual association of Emails to Salesforce Records, saving the attachment in Emails to Google Drive, the again associating those attachments to salesforce records as files. We want to automate this process.

We think that it could be done in below way (we are open to suggestions) :-

Make a copy of email in cloud (aws, google, azure etc.), and make a duplicate inbox in Salesforce which shows copy of the emails. Read the to, cc, bcc, date, subject and body of email to find/search a set of unique identifiers. On basis of those identifiers associate the email copy to a record in Salesforce and save the attachment in that email to a folder in google team drive. Then associate that attachment to Salesforce files related list as link.

The intention is to save time lost in saving correspondence and documents to right record in Salesforce and right folder in Team Drive. And then associating the document to Salesforce files.
We're looking for a Salesforce developer to oversee the development and administration of our Salesforce instance.
Ideally, you're an independent Salesforce contractor who can contribute about 20h/week on a long term basis, enjoy working remotely and collaborate well with distributed team.
  • Salesforce Admin and Dev certified
  • Minimum 3 years of Salesforce application development
  • Experience with integration of systems and 3rd party apps within Salesforce
  • Experience with Marketo a plus
  • Knowledge of SFDC governor limits and guidelines
  • Experience working in an Agile or SCRUM environment
  • Ability to communicate technical recommendations to non-technical stakeholders 
  • Able to work remotely within PST business hours.
Insurance agency owner seeking admin/developer/Salesforce whisperer to update Org, configure, and create workflows and to streamline entire agency.  
We are looking for a part time Salesforce developer to participate in several adhoc projects. The ideal candidate will have the following attributes and qualifications:

Superior written and verbal communciation skills
    Through knowledge of the salesforce platform
    Experience writing Visualforce pages and developing Apex code
    Familiar with process builder and visual flows
    Well versed in the transition from classic experience to lightning
    U.S. citizen
I am looking for a developper to help me with building the CRM platform into a business office to be used by my staff - please contact me to discuss details. this would be a larger job.
We are looking for a developer to provide support on an as-needed basis to help resolve issues, keep the system functioning as needed. 
Looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer that can create logic to parse complex XML messages. This candidate needs experience with APEX and have familiarity with REST and SOAP API. US healthcare experience is a plus. You will be working directly with myself and our in-house Sr. Salesforce Developer. This is one of the final phases of our project and we are looking to move quickly. Please provide a link to your LinkedIn account, as well as your contact information below. 
Hi, we are looking to hire! We are in need of a salesforce developer with experience with apex code, triggers, visual force pages and preferably service cloud experience and Einstein analytics experience. If you are interested or know someone who may be interested then please reach out!
1- parameter for the daily email would be Brokers(clients) - active (we have a checkbox for inactive brokers) - Applications (Multiple applications attached to each broker) - status open
2 I need an email sent to our active Brokers (clients) daily, with a summary of the applications we are handling for them with approx 5 fields from the application object included
3 Email recipients are external clients(Brokers) that have no access to our data base
4 I will give a template for the email

My limited understanding is that this can be achived via an apex code being developed.  We thought we would be able to schedule reporting for each of the above to be emailed to my inbox and create rules for the email to then be forwarded automatically to the clinet/broker required but this is limited by the volume of the schedule being insufficient
Hello,  Looking for a salesforce developer and architect in fast paced start up in Poland!  Please reply if you are interested and we will discuss the details directly.
A few exciting opportunities have arisen within our team based in Jaipur to work on first-class ISV product and deliver exciting client projects. We have offices in various part of the world so you may require to travel to that offices too. If you are looking for challenging work on a day to day basis on Salesforce ecosystem and wanting to get your hands dirty with Lightning, Angular/React, Watson and Estine AI, working for ISV and API integration with complex solutions, just apply. We are only recruiting for a limited number of roles and only for the right person. You have to be dedicated and special.

Note - please don't apply if you are looking for a freelance opportunity or has other freelance works.