• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to add a formula custom field on the activity object that compares the activity assigned to (owner) with the Account owner (if available) and return True if they are the same and false if they are different. Any thoughts
I want to add a formula custom field on the activity object that compares the activity assigned to (owner) with the Account owner (if available) and return True if they are the same and false if they are different. Any thoughts

I have a custom object "Retail_Customer_Contract__c" that has child objects "Special_Discount__c" If I go into the master detail field for the relationship the "Child Relationship Name" is "Special_Discounts" but I can not get it to work. I get the follow error :

'Special_Discounts' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Retail Customer Contract

Here is my visualForce page

<apex:page standardController="Retail_Customer_Contract__c" extensions="RetailCustomerContractExtController" ><apex:relatedList list="Special_Discounts"/></apex:page>

I have tried every name possible for the list="" attribute. I have tried Special_Discount__c, SpecialDiscount, SpecialDiscounts, etc

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!