Daily activities include:
• Participate in peer reviews of specifications, design, and code.
• Collaborate with business stakeholders to clarify requirements, review functionality, and receive final release approval.
• Critical thinker with strong software engineering skills who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• BS degree or higher in computer science or related field is preferred, with relevant work experience.
• Experience with Salesforce.com development using VisualForce and APEX.
• Knowledge of object-oriented languages (C++ or Java) and OOAD principles and methodologies.
• Proficiency with SQL and relational database technologies.
Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere. Citrix SaaS Division develops GoToMeeting®, GoToMyPC®, GoToAssist®, and other remote access, web conferencing, and SaaS based remote support services. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package--including a 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance. Elevate to the world's most advanced cloud network platform by applying today:
Citrix Online is growing and we're looking for a talented software developer to join our CRM Systems team and help us extend our use of the SalesForce.com platform. This team is based at our corporate headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA, however this position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
The CRM Systems team is a small group responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce.com and the more than 30 external and internal tools that are integrated with it.
Daily activities include:
• Investigate and resolve bug reports.
• Review code and test changes made by other team members.
• Participate in a daily Scrum stand-up meeting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• BS degree or equivalent in computer science or related field is preferred, with 2 or more years of experience.
• Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design) highly desired
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming)
• Knowledge of SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
To be considered for this position please apply on our website at
http://www.citrixonline.com/collaboration/career_opportunities and search for Req# 16663, Software Engineer 2 (Salesforce.com).
Today we’re excited to announce the new Salesforce Developers Discussion Forums. We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can improve the forums. With Chatter Answers, built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we were able to implement an entirely new experience, integrated with the rest of the Salesforce Developers site. By the way, it’s also mobile-friendly.
We’ve migrated all the existing data, including user accounts. You can use the same Salesforce account you’ve always used to login right away. You’ll also have a great new user profile page that will highlight your community activity. Kudos have been replaced by “liking” a post instead and you’ll now be able to filter solved vs unsolved posts.
This is, of course, only the beginning — and because it’s built on the Salesforce1 Platform, we’re going to be able to bring you more features faster than ever before. Be sure to share any feedback, ideas, or questions you have on this forum post.
Hats off to our development team who has been working tirelessly over the past few months to bring this new experience to our community. And thanks to each of you for helping to build one of the most vibrant and collaborative developer communities ever.