• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anybody have any resources on integrating with SAP ByDesign?  We will want to send Accounts, Product Information and Orders to Salesforce.  We want to send Orders to SAP ByDesign.  We need real-time integration as each transaction occurs so any type of batch processing will not work.

I see that this is the link to the SAP ByDesign SDK:  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_byd_studio/fp40/KTP/Products/A1S_PDI/PDI_Library/GettingStarted_SubStructure/GettingStarted.html 

It seems like you can create web services in Microsoft Visual Studio and then deploy them to SAP ByDesign so they can be used.  Are there 'out of the box' web services available with SAP ByDesign to integrate with standard objects in SAP byDesign without having to create new custom web services?

Is SAP PI supposed to be utilized in any manner with SAP ByDesign?   From what I have read I think the answer is no.

I am very comfortable with all of the integration details on the Salesforce side.   I am just trying to figure out how to connect to the SAP ByDesign data.