• 50 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Currently getting this when I try to log in to the ISV Partner Portal.

DML currently not allowed 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

• August 12, 2013

I've been talking to Salesforce front-line support about this and they have been telling me that the system is working as designed... but I don't see how and if it is, it's not designed very well (as minor as this situation might be).

This occurs when an organization has multi-currency enabled but parenthetical currency conversion disabled.

When using <outputField /> for currency formula fields, the currency still returns the parenthetical currency conversion. For example, I would expect the following result:

USD 551.00

But instead, I was presented with a value that contained the parenthetical currency conversion:

USD 551.00 (GBP 357.79)

Salesforce front-line support told me it works as designed but I am not convinced.

What do you guys think?

• June 27, 2013

Anyone know a way around the post-install script removing itself from a managed package set up after using ANT to migrate the package components?

• June 20, 2013

I've got this problem of having a load of cls-meta files that reference another managed package. It won't install into the target organization because the "specified package version does not exist".

I do have the package installed in the target org, but a higher version. I would usually assume that this would be fine.

Does anyone have any ideas on this? It would be a pain to have to keep running through every cls-meta file and removing the reference to the other managed package.

Thanks

• June 07, 2013

Does anyone know any reason why the Visualforce manager snippet disappears from a Visualforce page randomly?

When I open a Force.com Sites visualforce page, I get the following near the top of my source code:

Visualforce.remoting.Manager.add(new Visualforce.remoting.RemotingProviderImpl({"service":"apexremote","vf":{"tm":__________,"dev":false,"vid":"__________","dbg":false,"tst":false},"actions":{"_NAMESPACE_._CLASS_":{"ms":[{"name":"_METHOD_","len":1,"ns":"_NAMESPACE_","ver":26.0,"csrf":"__________________________________________________________________________________________"},{"name":"_METHOD_","len":1,"ns":"_NAMESPACE_","ver":26.0,"csrf":"__________________________________________________________________________________________"}],"prm":0}}}));

Once I've done some remote visualforcing and the user is redirected to a new instance of the page, this bit of code at the top disappears and the Visualforce remoting becomes unavailable because I cannot call that namespace, class and method.

I would do my visualforce remoting like this:

NAMESPACE.CONTROLLER.METHOD(param1, function(options) {
    // callback stuff here...
});

There are no exceptions other than in the Javascript console saying:

ReferenceError: NAMESPACE is not defined

Any ideas?

Thanks

• June 04, 2013

We are attempting to deploy a large package across to another organization using ANT but we are having an issue with dependencies. When one component is saved to the server, the next is required so it returns errors on absolutely everything. We have circular dependences on everything so we cannot just deploy one series of components then deploy another (For example, custom objects then custom fields).

Does anybody have any ideas on how to deploy large packages? We get errors like these (but across all components types):

Error: pages/SendEmail.page<SendEmail>:Apex class 'clsTools' does not exist.
Error: pages/Settings.page<Settings>:Apex class 'clsTools' does not exist.

• May 21, 2013

Hi Guys,

We got an error that our code not Enforced SF CRUD and FLS(http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php?title=Enforcing_CRUD_And_FLS) from Checkmarx report. we could not found anything wrrong in the code. please help me to resolve this issue,

---------------------------------------------
public class DefaultValues
{
public void SetDefaultValues()
{
if(Account.sObjectType.getDescribe().isCreateable())

if (Schema.sObjectType.Account.fields.Name.isCreateable() &&Schema.sObjectType.Account.fields.Description__c.isCreateable() && Schema.sObjectType.Account.fields.ObjectType__c.isCreateable() && Schema.sObjectType.Account.fields.EnabledStatus__c.isCreateable() )
{
List<Account> ListAccont=new List<Account>();
Account ObjAccountExact=new Account();
ObjAccountExact.Name='1st Pass - Strict';
ObjAccountExact.Description__c='Acct Name, Phone & City Exact';
ObjAccountExact.ObjectType__c='account';
ObjAccountExact.EnabledStatus__c='false';
ListAccont.Add(ObjAccountExact);
insert ListAccont;

}
}

}

Currently getting this when I try to log in to the ISV Partner Portal.

DML currently not allowed 
An unexpected error has occurred. Your development organization has been notified.

• August 12, 2013

We have been hitting the single email limit on an almost daily basis in a Developer Edition org.

I have checked the email logs and from the last day, there have only been 30 emails sent. There are also no jobs listed under apex jobs in Setup that could be calling sendEmail.

Is there a way to find out where this has been called, or what emails are sent that are causing the limit to be hit?

In this document http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm the numebr of sendEmail methods is listed as 10 but as far as I was aware, we are allowed to send 1000 emails per day.

Are the limits different in developer orgs? Or could having >10 sendEmail methods also be causing this exception?

I've been talking to Salesforce front-line support about this and they have been telling me that the system is working as designed... but I don't see how and if it is, it's not designed very well (as minor as this situation might be).

This occurs when an organization has multi-currency enabled but parenthetical currency conversion disabled.

When using <outputField /> for currency formula fields, the currency still returns the parenthetical currency conversion. For example, I would expect the following result:

USD 551.00

But instead, I was presented with a value that contained the parenthetical currency conversion:

USD 551.00 (GBP 357.79)

Salesforce front-line support told me it works as designed but I am not convinced.

What do you guys think?

• June 27, 2013

Hello, I manage reservations of seats in a movie theater with a Visual Force page that shows the floor plan with all the seats (green = free, occupied = red). You could do? in what way? using flash? How to be integrated with data from the database? thanks so much.

Anyone know a way around the post-install script removing itself from a managed package set up after using ANT to migrate the package components?

• June 20, 2013

Does anyone know any reason why the Visualforce manager snippet disappears from a Visualforce page randomly?

When I open a Force.com Sites visualforce page, I get the following near the top of my source code:

Visualforce.remoting.Manager.add(new Visualforce.remoting.RemotingProviderImpl({"service":"apexremote","vf":{"tm":__________,"dev":false,"vid":"__________","dbg":false,"tst":false},"actions":{"_NAMESPACE_._CLASS_":{"ms":[{"name":"_METHOD_","len":1,"ns":"_NAMESPACE_","ver":26.0,"csrf":"__________________________________________________________________________________________"},{"name":"_METHOD_","len":1,"ns":"_NAMESPACE_","ver":26.0,"csrf":"__________________________________________________________________________________________"}],"prm":0}}}));

Once I've done some remote visualforcing and the user is redirected to a new instance of the page, this bit of code at the top disappears and the Visualforce remoting becomes unavailable because I cannot call that namespace, class and method.

I would do my visualforce remoting like this:

NAMESPACE.CONTROLLER.METHOD(param1, function(options) {
    // callback stuff here...
});

There are no exceptions other than in the Javascript console saying:

ReferenceError: NAMESPACE is not defined

Any ideas?

Thanks

• June 04, 2013

We are attempting to deploy a large package across to another organization using ANT but we are having an issue with dependencies. When one component is saved to the server, the next is required so it returns errors on absolutely everything. We have circular dependences on everything so we cannot just deploy one series of components then deploy another (For example, custom objects then custom fields).

Does anybody have any ideas on how to deploy large packages? We get errors like these (but across all components types):

Error: pages/SendEmail.page<SendEmail>:Apex class 'clsTools' does not exist.
Error: pages/Settings.page<Settings>:Apex class 'clsTools' does not exist.

• May 21, 2013

I am getting a warning message when i opened secure site url from my sandbox environment.

This is probably not the site you are looking for!
You attempted to reach ***.acdev01.cs14.force.com, but instead you actually reached a server identifying itself as *.cs14.force.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration on the server or by something more serious. An attacker on your network could be trying to get you to visit a fake (and potentially harmful) version of ***.acdev01.cs14.force.com. You should not proceed.

How can i configure my sandbox box environment to resolve this issue? 

Hi,
we recently found out that since some time (could be since the summer '12 upgrade but I am not sure) the apex error messages 'Unexpected error, your development organization has been notified' are not being sent from some of the orgs where our app (managed package) is installed.
So now customers expect we get a message but we don't.
We didn't change anything in our app settings, the mail address for error messages in the app is filled in as before.
Anybody familiar with this?

Regards, Marcel.

Test coverage in my package is failing! It seems to be failing on blank lines, closing brackets, random lines in queries and comments. Causing my code coverage to be half (or less) than what it should be!

None of this should be scanned.

Anyone else getting this problem?