• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I created two sets of custom fields on my Leads Tab. One for Mailing Address and the other for Service Address. I'm trying to create a link on the page layout that would allow users to automatically copy the Mailing Address to the Service Address if they are they save. I saw this on the Contacts Tab in the Developer Edition and I would love to do the same in my org. I looked around in the Developer Edition to see if I could locate the code but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to code this? If so, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Daemyian

Hello,

I created two sets of custom fields on my Leads Tab. One for Mailing Address and the other for Service Address. I'm trying to create a link on the page layout that would allow users to automatically copy the Mailing Address to the Service Address if they are they save. I saw this on the Contacts Tab in the Developer Edition and I would love to do the same in my org. I looked around in the Developer Edition to see if I could locate the code but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to code this? If so, I would really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Daemyian