• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are experiencing issues with our APEX components where we are routinely running into issues with exceeding our API AsyncOperations.  The errorrs we get are the following:

caused by: System.AsyncException: Rate Limiting Exception : AsyncApexExecutions Limit exceeded.

Are there any tools out there that would allow us to see who and what is making all these Async calls.  I've tried using the Apex Jobs monitoring tool in SFDC but I think the Async jobs that are listed in this tool are the Async jobs that have been successfully submitted to the system AND NOT the total # of requests that have been made. If we were able to see how many total requests are being made, then I think we should be able zero in on the offending class and object.

Any suggestions?

Hi All

We're trying to turn off a trigger in our Production org and I've tried the following:

1.  Make the trigger Inactive in Sandbox

2.  Use the IDE to deploy the trigger to Production

The trigger is designed such that it fires on the insert, update, upsert of an Asset.  When the trigger fires, it will call an APEX class to perform th business logic, which is to put the Contact associated to the Asset into a Campaign.   The errors we are getting are due to assertion failures (see code below to see the assertion statements).  It seems like the tests are failing because the trigger is inactive in Sandbox and so it can't fire and therefore can't inititiate the action to put the Contact into the Campaign, and hence the assertion fails?  Does this sound right?  If so, how do I disable a trigger which is a dependency on an active APEX test?

Here is the Test Class code:

@isTest
private class XXXXXXXXX Test {

@isTest(SeeAllData=true) static void testContactGetsAddedToControlGroup() {
List<Asset> getAssets = smbNurtureCampaignTest.setup(1239.0,'Timeshare Lease');

List<CampaignMember> controlCampaignMemeber = [Select id from CampaignMember where Campaign.Name='ProDoc Trial Nurture Control Group' and ContactId=:getAssets[0].ContactId];
System.assert(controlCampaignMemeber.size() == 1);
}

@isTest(SeeAllData=true) static void testContactGetsAddedToTestGroup2Group() {
List<Asset> getAssets = smbNurtureCampaignTest.setup(1230.0,'Timeshare Lease');

List<CampaignMember> testCampaignMemeber = [Select id from CampaignMember where Campaign.Name='ProDoc Trial Nurture Test Group 2' and ContactId=:getAssets[0].ContactId];
System.assert(testCampaignMemeber.size() == 1);
}

We are experiencing issues with our APEX components where we are routinely running into issues with exceeding our API AsyncOperations.  The errorrs we get are the following:

caused by: System.AsyncException: Rate Limiting Exception : AsyncApexExecutions Limit exceeded.

Are there any tools out there that would allow us to see who and what is making all these Async calls.  I've tried using the Apex Jobs monitoring tool in SFDC but I think the Async jobs that are listed in this tool are the Async jobs that have been successfully submitted to the system AND NOT the total # of requests that have been made. If we were able to see how many total requests are being made, then I think we should be able zero in on the offending class and object.

Any suggestions?

Hi All

We're trying to turn off a trigger in our Production org and I've tried the following:

1.  Make the trigger Inactive in Sandbox

2.  Use the IDE to deploy the trigger to Production

The trigger is designed such that it fires on the insert, update, upsert of an Asset.  When the trigger fires, it will call an APEX class to perform th business logic, which is to put the Contact associated to the Asset into a Campaign.   The errors we are getting are due to assertion failures (see code below to see the assertion statements).  It seems like the tests are failing because the trigger is inactive in Sandbox and so it can't fire and therefore can't inititiate the action to put the Contact into the Campaign, and hence the assertion fails?  Does this sound right?  If so, how do I disable a trigger which is a dependency on an active APEX test?

Here is the Test Class code:

@isTest
private class XXXXXXXXX Test {

@isTest(SeeAllData=true) static void testContactGetsAddedToControlGroup() {
List<Asset> getAssets = smbNurtureCampaignTest.setup(1239.0,'Timeshare Lease');

List<CampaignMember> controlCampaignMemeber = [Select id from CampaignMember where Campaign.Name='ProDoc Trial Nurture Control Group' and ContactId=:getAssets[0].ContactId];
System.assert(controlCampaignMemeber.size() == 1);
}

@isTest(SeeAllData=true) static void testContactGetsAddedToTestGroup2Group() {
List<Asset> getAssets = smbNurtureCampaignTest.setup(1230.0,'Timeshare Lease');

List<CampaignMember> testCampaignMemeber = [Select id from CampaignMember where Campaign.Name='ProDoc Trial Nurture Test Group 2' and ContactId=:getAssets[0].ContactId];
System.assert(testCampaignMemeber.size() == 1);
}