• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

i am trying to run the CLI DataLoader to extract the diff of data from salesforce and was thinking of using the initialLastRunDate Property available in the config. 

But as the documentation says, that this will be updated aftereverytime the process is run successfully. That is not the case. I cant seem to get it to work so that the property value is updated.

Anyone got any ideas ?

Many, Many Thanks in advance.

-Gunish

Hey Guys,

I was playing around with DHTMLX Scheduler today and could not get it to render. All I get is a blank page. I checked the JS and CSS References, and everything seems to be in order, The resources are accessed correctly. 

Has anyone attempted this before ?

Here is the code I used.

<apex:page>
  <apex:form id="theForm">
     <apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.dhtmlxScheduler, 'dhtmlxScheduler/codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.js')}"  />
     <apex:stylesheet value="{!URLFOR($Resource.dhtmlxScheduler, 'dhtmlxScheduler/codebase/dhtmlxscheduler.css')}"/>

<script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8">
	function initz() {

scheduler.config.multi_day = true;

scheduler.config.xml_date="%Y-%m-%d %H:%i";
		scheduler.init('scheduler_here',new Date(2010,0,10),"week");
		scheduler.load("{!URLFOR($Resource.dhtmlxScheduler, 'dhtmlxScheduler/samples/01_initialization_loading/data/events.xml')}");

}
</script>
<body onload="initz();">
	<div id="scheduler_here" class="dhx_cal_container" style='width:100%; height:100%;'>
		<div class="dhx_cal_navline">
			<div class="dhx_cal_prev_button">&nbsp;</div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_next_button">&nbsp;</div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_today_button"></div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_date"></div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="day_tab" style="right:204px;"></div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="week_tab" style="right:140px;"></div>
			<div class="dhx_cal_tab" name="month_tab" style="right:76px;"></div>
		</div>
		<div class="dhx_cal_header">
		</div>
		<div class="dhx_cal_data">
		</div>
	</div>
</body>

</apex:form>
</apex:page>

Many Thanks in advance.

-Gunish

I have a question about the difference between force.com site and site.com for ISV 

We are looking to create a self service, portal, (like a customer portal) for a product being built on the Force.com platform. I understand so far that Force.com sites is a simplerer way to creating a public webpage, to expose or capture some of your Salesforce data externally. 

I am interesting to know how does it compare with Site.com and if there is an overlap on both of these ?

Our requirement is to achieve the following

1. Create a Self Service Portal, to enable customers of a company to login and add/view information about there case management related information

2. Enable authentication to use Contacts  / Partner Portal Login accounts for this object ?

3. Integrate visual workflow in the external portal.

We are also looking to package all of this as a product (ISV / OEM) to distribute as a solution.

Which out of force.com sites or site.com is a better option in terms of 

A. Features  / Roadmaps

B. Pricing.

Any Help is appriciated. Many Thanks in advance.

-Gunish Rai Chawla

Hi All,

We are trying to build a tree trversal method in apex, in salesforce and for DFS we need to access a native data structure of a Stack? 

Is this structure available directly or has anyone tried to custom implement a stack ?

Thanks in advance,

Gunish

Is the visual workflow available to ISV and OEM partners to use as a part of the platform, and Is the cost of this included in the OEM license ?

Hello,

We are currently in an Iteration trying to develop a Custom Implementation of a Process Guidance Tool, and started to build something custom based on an advise that Flow has It's limitations which do not allow the following features

1. you can not save the state of a flow, 

2, you can not retrieve the state of a flow, based from saved data. 

3. You can not have advanced integrations to a flow such as, including it in Site.com and Adding Javascript, and action functions to the flow elements.

Can I request some input from the community to confirm or correct these assumptions please ?

Thanks in advance,

Gunish 

My input:

System.debug('Date.today();************ ' + date.today());

Output:

Date.today();************  2013-06-07 00:00:00

expected output:

Date.today();************  2013-06-07 

Is possible to get my expected output?

Hi, (1) In our business, once a case is submitted for approval then the approvers ask some more information/queries to submitter before actually approving or rejecting the request. Submitter and Approver generally have many mail exchange and information exchange before approver would do any action of approving or rejecting the case. Can we provide facility to approvers that they will have one more button/link (say: require more information) and they will put their comment send it to submitter? (2) My second query is regarding removing "Reassign" link that approver can see with "Approve/Reject" link in front of every request. Can we somehow remove this link? Thank You, Parag

I/Client need a process of data loading where they can run script or something.. whenever they want like....daily/weekly (based on their time) and data will be loaded from excel file(csv file) to salesforce custom objects.

What would be best way??