• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Anyone have any ideas on how to get alternating rows in a apex outputpanel?  Heres my code... Thanks in advance!

<style type="text/css">
        body {font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px;} 
        .instructions {color:#333333;font-size: 10px;}
        .odd {background-color: #FCF7F7;}
        .even {background-color: #E3DCDB;}

<apex:pageBlock id="dealBlk" title="Deals">

<apex:outputPanel id="dealClosedPanel" > 
        <b>Closed Deals</b> <span class="instructions"> (Closed-Won or Client-Passed deals in last 7 days.)</span>
          <table id="tableClosedDeals" border="0" cellspacing="1" rowClasses="even,odd" cellpadding="0" width="100%" >
            <thead class="rich-table-thead">
              <tr class="headerRow" style="background-color:#E8E8E8;">
                <th scope="col" width="16%">Deal Name         </th>
                <th scope="col" width="16%">Brand / Buyer Name</th>
                <th scope="col" width="16%">Client Name       </th>
                <th scope="col" width="16%">Stage             </th>
                <th scope="col" width="17%">Est. Close Date   </th>
              </tr>
            </thead>
            <tbody>
              <apex:repeat value="{!closedDeals}" var="deal"> 
                <tr>
                  <td>{!deal.Name}</td> 
                  <td> 
                     <!--  If the brand field is empty, show the buyer; else show the brand only. -->
                     <apex:outputLabel value="{!deal.Account.Name}" rendered="{!deal.Brand__r.Name == null}" /> 
                     <apex:outputLabel value="{!deal.Brand__r.Name}" rendered="{!deal.Brand__r.Name <> null}" />
                  </td>
                  <td>{!deal.ClientName__r.Name}</td>
                  <td>{!deal.StageName}</td>
                  <td> 
                    <apex:outputText value="{0, date, MMM dd yyyy}" >
                      <apex:param value="{!deal.CloseDate}" /> 
                    </apex:outputText>
                  </td>
                </tr>
              </apex:repeat>    
            </tbody>
          </table>
        <br/>
      </apex:outputPanel>

Hello,

So I'm new to apex...

We have a formula field on the opportunity called "department", which is formulated from another lookup relationship to an object called "Employee".  Obviously, The department value changes as the lookup "Employee" value is changed. 

Here's the issue.  We have a child object (related to the opportunity) called "Financial Data".  For several reasons, I need to open/close the child "financial data" record everytime the opportunity is saved.

Does anyone know of a quick trigger to do this?  Test Coverage class would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Need some help please.

We have a related record on the opportunity called "prospect". The prospect simply connects the opportunity to contacts. We have a related list for prospects, but the users want an easy way to create multiple "prospects" at one time. 

I want to create a button on the related list that takes you to a VF page with a list of contacts by name.  I will need to select multiple names then submit, creating a prospect record for each selected contact.  

Any Ideas?

Hello,

So I'm new to apex...

We have a formula field on the opportunity called "department", which is formulated from another lookup relationship to an object called "Employee".  Obviously, The department value changes as the lookup "Employee" value is changed. 

Here's the issue.  We have a child object (related to the opportunity) called "Financial Data".  For several reasons, I need to open/close the child "financial data" record everytime the opportunity is saved.

Does anyone know of a quick trigger to do this?  Test Coverage class would also be appreciated.

Thanks!

Need some help please.

We have a related record on the opportunity called "prospect". The prospect simply connects the opportunity to contacts. We have a related list for prospects, but the users want an easy way to create multiple "prospects" at one time. 

I want to create a button on the related list that takes you to a VF page with a list of contacts by name.  I will need to select multiple names then submit, creating a prospect record for each selected contact.  

Any Ideas?