• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a new visualforce page to add some extra functionality to our ideas. I added the VF page to the standard layout, but when I go to an Idea, it is not showing the VF page like it does on other standard object layouts.

Any idea of why this is happening or what I can do to get my page to show up?

I've been developing out Visualforce pages in Chrome since we started using Salesforce. Now since the Summer '13 release to our sandbox, there is no longer intellisense for apex code, and every time I tab, where before it would function like normal, now it tabs me out of the box. I checked the Summer '13 release notes, but haven't seen anything about this.

Anyone know what's going on?

I am just trying to understand the data iteration. Here is a snippet from visualforce documentation:

<apex:page standardController="Account">
   <apex:pageBlock title="Contacts">
      <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!account.Contacts}" var="contact">
         <apex:column value="{!contact.Name}"/>
      </apex:pageBlockTable>
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

What I want to know is: how does this related in the context of custom objects? Let's say I have a parent object TestCase and another child object TestCaseReview. I am trying to do the below, but it is failing:-

<apex:page standardController="TestCase__c">        
        <apex:pageblock TITLE="Test">                           
              <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!TestCase__c.TestCaseReview__c}" var="tst">
                 <apex:column value="{!tst.Remarks__c}"/>
              </apex:pageBlockTable>
        </apex:pageblock>        
</apex:page>

Please help. Thanks.

Keep struggling with this issue for days.

In every custom object that has a "view" visualforce page when I try to add the 'NotesAndAttachments' as a related list I have the error "'NotesAndAttachments' is not a valid child relationship name for entity". I have added the  'NotesAndAttachments' related list to the Standard Page Layout  and I am using the following code line in the visualforce page :

<apex:relatedList subject="{!test__c}" list="NotesAndAttachments" />

Am I missing anything?

Please let me know of your thoughts.

• October 21, 2013

I've been developing out Visualforce pages in Chrome since we started using Salesforce. Now since the Summer '13 release to our sandbox, there is no longer intellisense for apex code, and every time I tab, where before it would function like normal, now it tabs me out of the box. I checked the Summer '13 release notes, but haven't seen anything about this.

Anyone know what's going on?