• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a custom object that is not active which contains 2 triggers, both inactive as well.  I need to delete the custom object but cannot due to the presence of the triggers.  How can I delete this custom object?
I am now at the point that I have accepted that Spam will get thru.  In response I have set up a series of actions to combat the spam cases generated by Email to Case.
Step 1:  New custom picklist field which is a rule sets it to "Spam" if certain conditions are met.  This works fine and the field is set properly in response.
Step 2:  I createded a process in Process Builder.  My "criteria" is simply if the Spam field is set to "Spam".  True to action of Delete Records.  Action is to call Apex and the Apex Class is an Invocable Method.Apex Class Invocable Method
and the Apex Variables are CaseIds Reference {Case}.Id

This does NOT work and I am at a loss on how to fix it.
Can anyone out there see what is wrong here and assist?

Thanks in advance for the help!!
I found several examples in the help pages but nothing works.  The last attempt is:

/00T/e?title=Call&what_id={!Account.Id}&followup=1&tsk5=Call&who_id={!Contact.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}

I continue to get this error message:

na4.saleforce.com says:
A problem with OnClick JavaScript for this button or link has encountered:
Invalid regular expression flags

Can anyone assist here?

Thanks

Mark

The custom button kicks the visual workflow.  Three questions only.  Need to populate the Account name in the new case.  Trying to use Dynamic Choice.  Very limited picklist shown and receiving Apex Governor Limits warning via email.  Ideally the new case would populate the account name as the same name as the account from which the flow button was initiated.  But....
Good news it that if I use one of the limited picklist options to create the new case, it works perfectly.
Anyone know how I can get this accomplished, even if I cannot use Dynamic Choices?

I am triggering an email alert from the account when a checkbox goes true.  I want to personalize the email with a personal greeting using the contact name associated with the account but all tests have come back blank.  It appears that the template cannot pick up the field since it is not being triggered from the contact.  I want to continue with the account field trigger for future expansion purposes.  Any ideas how to accomplish this?

I need to trigger a email from a task and, since I cannot do that, I need to trigger the email another way.  My thought is to set up a trigger that will populate a custom field in the Account that I can then trigger the email by.  Unfortunately I don't understand code and cannot create the trigger.  Can anyone help me with creating a trigger that will populate this field and then the test class?

Scenario:  Task:  Subject = ISA Call Complete and Survey Sent = True.  From this I need to trigger the WS Survey Complete field in the Account to True.  I can then set  up the workflow rule to trigger my email when the account field goes true.

I appreciate the assist so thanks in advance.

The custom button kicks the visual workflow.  Three questions only.  Need to populate the Account name in the new case.  Trying to use Dynamic Choice.  Very limited picklist shown and receiving Apex Governor Limits warning via email.  Ideally the new case would populate the account name as the same name as the account from which the flow button was initiated.  But....
Good news it that if I use one of the limited picklist options to create the new case, it works perfectly.
Anyone know how I can get this accomplished, even if I cannot use Dynamic Choices?
I have a custom object that is not active which contains 2 triggers, both inactive as well.  I need to delete the custom object but cannot due to the presence of the triggers.  How can I delete this custom object?
I found several examples in the help pages but nothing works.  The last attempt is:

/00T/e?title=Call&what_id={!Account.Id}&followup=1&tsk5=Call&who_id={!Contact.Id}&retURL=%2F{!Account.Id}

I continue to get this error message:

na4.saleforce.com says:
A problem with OnClick JavaScript for this button or link has encountered:
Invalid regular expression flags

Can anyone assist here?

Thanks

Mark

I am triggering an email alert from the account when a checkbox goes true.  I want to personalize the email with a personal greeting using the contact name associated with the account but all tests have come back blank.  It appears that the template cannot pick up the field since it is not being triggered from the contact.  I want to continue with the account field trigger for future expansion purposes.  Any ideas how to accomplish this?

I need to trigger a email from a task and, since I cannot do that, I need to trigger the email another way.  My thought is to set up a trigger that will populate a custom field in the Account that I can then trigger the email by.  Unfortunately I don't understand code and cannot create the trigger.  Can anyone help me with creating a trigger that will populate this field and then the test class?

Scenario:  Task:  Subject = ISA Call Complete and Survey Sent = True.  From this I need to trigger the WS Survey Complete field in the Account to True.  I can then set  up the workflow rule to trigger my email when the account field goes true.

I appreciate the assist so thanks in advance.