• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Here's the basic rundown: I've got a checkbox on my Quote Line Item object, and when I sync the Quote I want to prevent some items from becoming Opportunity Line Items based on the value of that checkbox.

So the question is: how can I tap into the sync functionality to have it exclude certain records?

My colleagues and I have been working on this problem for a while and Google has turned up no information. Even our research on the syncing concept in general turns up nothing but the very bare-bones description of "how to sync a quote" and what it means when a quote is synced...

The only thing I've managed to find are people who want to keep data from custom fields in sync, and the only answer available seems to be this app which provides Custom Settings for mapping the fields. I find it odd that nobody has even mentioned my use case, but the existence of that app tells me that it must be possible to communicate with the native sync process...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the basic rundown: I've got a checkbox on my Quote Line Item object, and when I sync the Quote I want to prevent some items from becoming Opportunity Line Items based on the value of that checkbox.

So the question is: how can I tap into the sync functionality to have it exclude certain records?

My colleagues and I have been working on this problem for a while and Google has turned up no information. Even our research on the syncing concept in general turns up nothing but the very bare-bones description of "how to sync a quote" and what it means when a quote is synced...

The only thing I've managed to find are people who want to keep data from custom fields in sync, and the only answer available seems to be this app which provides Custom Settings for mapping the fields. I find it odd that nobody has even mentioned my use case, but the existence of that app tells me that it must be possible to communicate with the native sync process...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Its bad but its a limitation of SOQL I cant use

Select Id, First_Name__c As 'Name from Candidate

This is really very bad

I have wrapped some html tags in an <apex:component> but upon rendering it generates a span in which all contents are placed.

This sometimes messes up with styles.

Is there a property or method by which apex component can be forced to render a div or no wrapper at all ?

• October 06, 2009