• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I'm working as a Software Test Engineer. I want to learn Salesforce. Please suggest me which module is good for tester. I do not have development experiece. 

I heard from my friends that the Salesfoce is useful for .Net developers. Please suggest me.

Regards,

Latha.

Please send a resume if interested in hearing more about this position and similar opportunities!

RemedyForce Developer Charlotte, NC

Job Description: Our client is looking to improve on their current Remedy Force system.

Requirements:

• A strong background developing RemedyForce systems on the salesforce.com platform.

• Knowledge of Remedy workflows.

• Salesforce.com reporting experience would be beneficial.

• Must be able to setup triggers and improve workflows in RemedyForce.

Thanks!

• May 22, 2013

I'm new to the developer force community and the technology, however not new to client server, object oriented programming, database design/programming and SDLC.  I have 15 years of experience developing and streamlining work flow processes.  Tons of hands on database design/development, data integration etc. working with very large companies such as Amex, FedEx and Verizon.  I would like to ask a very frank question.  Are developers actually finding work out there in this field?  I see alot of posts here with 0 replies from developers with a decent amount of experience.  There seem to be some companies out there looking for very experienced salesforce developers.  Is it feasible to train yourself and market yourself and then actually find work?  

• February 23, 2013