• Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

can anybody suggest code coverage for milestones.

Hi everybody,

I am having field called Employee name in which I need to have only alphabets.

john23 is through throw an validation error. ISNUMERIC function is working for only if enter 123 in that field.is there anything I could add to" ISNUMBER( employee_name__c )" formula so that I can achieve my requirement.is there any other way to fulfill this requirement

Can any body tell how to send an email through trigger in detail

hi everyone ,i got a requirement below

in my contact object,i have a field ‘email’.whenever a email address of contact is updated we want send an email notification to contact stating that your email address has been changed?what will the approach to achieve?

hi,

i got a requirement like,

i have object which is master to two objects

i got a field called f1 in master object

i got a field called f2 in 1st child and 

i got a field called f3 in 2nd child.

i got value 20 and 30 in f2 and f3,i need to added and dispplayed in f1

kindly help me with this

someone help me with this scenario

In my contact object,i have a field ‘email’.whenever a email address of contact is updated we want send an email notification to contact stating that your email address has been changed

Hi,

I am new salesforce,people talk about force.com IDE and eclipse IDE. Can any body brief about those terms,their usage and installation.

kindly help me with this interview Question

assume that there are 1000 contacts to be imported into salesforce,and whereas total validation rules on contact object that is preventing you from inserting data so how will you handle this particular situation?

what we need to do for extending the limit of creating only 2 M-D relationships for custom object

What is the difference between Validation rule and roll-up summary fields

can we call batch apex from another batch apex

what is the difference between controller and apex class?

how we Query records from Account,contacts,opportunity and campaign?

Once after creating a lead is generated,from next day day1,day2,day3 and so on day ‘n’(50) every day an email has to to be sent and day ‘n+1’(51) sending email has to be stopped automatically. How this can be achieved?

Hello friends,
I was facing blank page issue in salesforce1 iOS for long terms yesterday salesforce emailed me update below (I am using visualforce pages).
Known Issues · Fixed
Visualforce page goes blank in the Salesforce1 iOS & Android app
Known Issues · Releases · Winter '16 Patch 9.4
for more follow url : https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p300000008Y6nAAE

When I removed below script got same blank issue
 <script>
    (function(){try{var a=navigator.userAgent;
        if((a.indexOf('Salesforce')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('iPhone')!=-1||a.indexOf('iPad')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('OS')!=-1||a.indexOf('OS')!=-1)&&(a.indexOf('Safari')==-1)){
        var s=document.createElement('style');
        s.innerHTML="html,html body{overflow: auto;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch;}body{position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}";
        document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);}}catch(e){}})();

</script>
I am using developer account.
from iPad I remove salesforce1 and upload again and remove above script faced same issue..
How can I update above release patch (9.4) in my app please help me..

Hi everybody,

I am having field called Employee name in which I need to have only alphabets.

john23 is through throw an validation error. ISNUMERIC function is working for only if enter 123 in that field.is there anything I could add to" ISNUMBER( employee_name__c )" formula so that I can achieve my requirement.is there any other way to fulfill this requirement

Can any body tell how to send an email through trigger in detail

hi,

i got a requirement like,

i have object which is master to two objects

i got a field called f1 in master object

i got a field called f2 in 1st child and 

i got a field called f3 in 2nd child.

i got value 20 and 30 in f2 and f3,i need to added and dispplayed in f1

kindly help me with this

Pls provide me the steps to do this

Hi,

I am new salesforce,people talk about force.com IDE and eclipse IDE. Can any body brief about those terms,their usage and installation.

what we need to do for extending the limit of creating only 2 M-D relationships for custom object

what is the difference between controller and apex class?

how we Query records from Account,contacts,opportunity and campaign?