• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to create a pageblocktable that uses lookuphoverdetails to display the mini page details for Accounts on a custom object.

The problem that I'm experiencing is that the pageblocktable is contained inside a scrollable outputpanel.

When the user scrolls down the table the hover shows up towards the bottom of the page where the row would have existed if it wasn't inside the scrollable outputpanel.

Has anyone exeperienced this issue?  It looks like the VF Page creates hidden entries for the lookup hovers that are down the bottom of the page.

We noticed an issue with the inlineeditsupport visualforce functionality concerning Lookups and the Undo button and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this issue.

If you have a lookup field on a visualforce page that is using the apex:inlineeditsupport and the user clicks the Undo button on the lookup field the page throws an error stating that there are No Matches found in the lookup.  All the buttons and functionality of the page stop working and there is no way to get around the issue.  If the lookup isn't required and the user has chosen to Undo the change for that field it shouldn't throw a No matches found error.

This is a serious bug with the functionality especially if like us you are using the inlineeditsupport on a pageblocktable.  

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_compref_inlineEditSupport.htm

Has anyone else seen this error?  How did you get around the problem?

I'm trying to create a pageblocktable that uses lookuphoverdetails to display the mini page details for Accounts on a custom object.

The problem that I'm experiencing is that the pageblocktable is contained inside a scrollable outputpanel.

When the user scrolls down the table the hover shows up towards the bottom of the page where the row would have existed if it wasn't inside the scrollable outputpanel.

Has anyone exeperienced this issue?  It looks like the VF Page creates hidden entries for the lookup hovers that are down the bottom of the page.

Hi all

I have used a pageblocktable in my visualforce page and applied a scrollbar for that by using ouputpanel styleClass but this applies a scroll for the entire table where as i whant to freeze my table header and apply scroll for only the data part how can i do that.

here is my code:

<apex:page Controller="mycontroller">
<style>
.container
{
   overflow:auto;  
   height:50px;  
   align:bottom;
}
</style>
     <apex:form >
        <apex:pageBlock title="My Content" mode="edit">
           <apex:pageBlockSection title="My Content Section" columns="1"   > 
               <apex:outputPanel layout="block" styleClass="container"  >           
                <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!temp}" var="item" align="top" width="100%" columns="10" >
                    <apex:column value="{!item.password__c}" ></apex:column>
                    <apex:column value="{!item.password__c}"></apex:column>  
                </apex:pageBlockTable>
             </apex:outputPanel>           
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
         </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

• September 21, 2010