• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a use case to build API to accept list of leads in JSON Format to insert leads in Salesforce and have to return the response with inserted records count and error messages if any
For this, I have tried to use the following standard salesforce API.
/services/data/v36.0/composite/tree/Lead
But as i analysed, this API not doing partial insert in case of any record failure.
Any one suggest me on whether we can use any Standard SF API or we need to have Custom API ? And is there any way to do partial insertion with Salesforce SF API ?
Facing the error - 5006 : Unable to redirect to Vendors web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL. when trying for sagepay integration with salesforce.

In the first step, successfully made the Request for transaction registration POST and got the response from Sagepay server with VPSProtocol,Status,StatusDetail,VPSTxId,SecurityKey,NextURL values and here its taking us to sagepay page.

Once filled with card details and click on 'Pay Now' button it should redirect to the salesforce page which I given in NotificationURL, this is not happening with Salesforce page url. When I tried with Salesforce site url (public url) Its notified the site url with transaction details.

So, Can we give notificationURL as our Salesforce page url ?

And how to give response to the notification post with status & RedirectUrl ?

Thanks in advance !
  • November 03, 2015
Hi All,

I ran burp scanner on my pages. At the end i found some changes in Organization Business Hours which was not done by me. So after that I was unable to login.

My doubt is, Is there any possibility for the burp scanner to change this Login hours setup ?
  • November 26, 2014
Hi,

Salesforce have asked to do a BURP Scan on my managed package before I submit it to the AppExchange.Here's what I have tried (based on this tutorial - http://security.force.com/security/tools/webapp/burptut)

I ran scan on all my pages and I am getting 'Open redirection (DOM based)' error.

Please suggest some work around for this.

• November 26, 2014
Facing the error - 5006 : Unable to redirect to Vendors web site. The Vendor failed to provide a RedirectionURL. when trying for sagepay integration with salesforce.

In the first step, successfully made the Request for transaction registration POST and got the response from Sagepay server with VPSProtocol,Status,StatusDetail,VPSTxId,SecurityKey,NextURL values and here its taking us to sagepay page.

Once filled with card details and click on 'Pay Now' button it should redirect to the salesforce page which I given in NotificationURL, this is not happening with Salesforce page url. When I tried with Salesforce site url (public url) Its notified the site url with transaction details.

So, Can we give notificationURL as our Salesforce page url ?

And how to give response to the notification post with status & RedirectUrl ?

Thanks in advance !
  • November 03, 2015

Hi All,

Did anyone do SagePay Integration using apex? I want to implement it for my client. I got the document from SagePay. The request format is only given in the document. The way to do the encryption and sending the request are not provided over there.

Please help me out to complete this.

Thanks

Raja

Hi All,

Did anyone do SagePay Integration using apex? I want to implement it for my client. I got the document from SagePay. The request format is only given in the document. The way to do the encryption and sending the request are not provided over there.

Please help me out to complete this.

Thanks

Raja