• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all

My requirement is like "the chatter feed can just be shut off completely for certain users which belong to a particular profiles say as for 'sales' profile". 

And Can like this as "Suppose we ll update some files to chatter that should shared to one particular group and the owner and we don't want to manually make it as private and share to the private group"  be possible ?

Is the above things are possible guys please guide me on this.

Thanks.

i am getting an error while sharing the private files when sharing with an  private group in sandbox. the error is like "The file can't be shared with the choosen group or people. Refresh the browser to update available sharing options".

If any one face this problem and how approached on this please help regaring this..

Thanks

Hi All, 

Actually my requirement is to restrict the files from search as well as receive file for  a particular profile
that meand which user belongs a particular profile he/she unable to view any fils in his/her org, so how i can set restriction i.e through setup wise or programetic wise not getting please help

Thanks

Hi

I have 4 checkbox field and a commandbutton on my vf page. My requirement is out of 4 checkbox atleast 1 must be true . if not then it show error on  click of that commandbutton. 

How should i approch this?

Thanks

Ishan Sharma