• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, I am teaching a user at our organization to create and run a simple flow that created that creates a Campaign Member, and verifies a few things. On her profile she has: Manage and Run Flow checked (via permission set I created for her called Manage and Run Flows), and has access to write, modify, edit, delete.  However, when she clicked on Activate, she got some error "You cant activate this flow because it always runs in system context." When I temporarily changed her profile to System Administrator she was able to activate it, but we do not want to have every user that wants to run this flow to be System Administrator, due to privacy reasons.

From Salesforce Support I got information that I should do the following:

1: Open the flow.
2 : Click on Save As.
3 : Click on 'Show Advanced'
3 : Under 'How to Run the Flow' select 'System Context with Sharing—Enforces Record-Level Access' (https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=release-notes.rn_forcecom_flow_fbuilder_system_mode.htm&type=5&release=224)
4 : Save it.

However, How to run the flow is not visible! Even for me, System Administrator and owner of the Flow. During the call, they had me change to Classic version - no change. This option is not available to me as a system administrator, I do not see it. I am sending a screenshot of what I see.
Flow advanced settings
As a summary:

1. I, System administrator does not have option on how to run the flow
2. The user has ability to build, create, duplicate and run flows, but not activate it.

3. The user has access to create, modify, access, delete record objects that are included in the flow.

This just started today (9/26/2011) and won't let me save the file to force.com. The file is a long existing apex class. Only making some minor changes.

Save error: Unable to perform save on all files:

com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

I deleted the whole project and re-added it. I was able to get everything back, then tried to make changes again. Same error. I tried to refresh my file from the ORG and received a pop up with the same error.