Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Change Set is validated succesfully.

Change Set is deployed succesfully.

But during this process and after we have some errors like

'trigger body is invalid and failed recompilation: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:'

I understand when you are working on code in sandbox. But I validated Change Set. How we can have this error after validation?

Also, while we were having those errors when I went to 'Compile all classes" I had a 'line -1, column -1: Internal Salesforce.com error: 1241187738-6285 (-1059396970)' error.

What is this?

My assumption is that I missed a class/triggere which I refactored and forget to include in Change Set. But how come I had Change Set validated succesfully?

Hi people,

Today I faced with interesting problem. When I try to Compile all classes I have a 'nice' error 'Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded.'.

Did someone have this kind of problem? If so, how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Change Set is validated succesfully.

Change Set is deployed succesfully.

But during this process and after we have some errors like

'trigger body is invalid and failed recompilation: Dependent class is invalid and needs recompilation:'

I understand when you are working on code in sandbox. But I validated Change Set. How we can have this error after validation?

Also, while we were having those errors when I went to 'Compile all classes" I had a 'line -1, column -1: Internal Salesforce.com error: 1241187738-6285 (-1059396970)' error.

What is this?

My assumption is that I missed a class/triggere which I refactored and forget to include in Change Set. But how come I had Change Set validated succesfully?

Hi people,

Today I faced with interesting problem. When I try to Compile all classes I have a 'nice' error 'Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded.'.

Did someone have this kind of problem? If so, how to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

I am trying to invoke system.schedule method. The first parameter is name of the schedule, second is the schedule string and third is the instance of the apex class that implements Schedulable interface.

The schedule string is the following

'58 0 20 12 5 ? 2010'

I get an exception saying System.Exception: trigger must be associated with a job detail

Has anyone encountered this exception before? Any idea where i could be missing? Any help would be appreciated.

3:0:57.407|METHOD_ENTRY|[109,32]|system.schedule(String, String, scheduleActiveQChecker)
3:0:57.450|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[109,32]|System.Exception: trigger must be associated with a job detail
3:0:57.450|METHOD_EXIT|[109,32]|schedule(String, String, APEX_OBJECT)

I am trying to invoke system.schedule method. The first parameter is name of the schedule, second is the schedule string and third is the instance of the apex class that implements Schedulable interface.

The schedule string is the following

'58 0 20 12 5 ? 2010'

I get an exception saying System.Exception: trigger must be associated with a job detail

Has anyone encountered this exception before? Any idea where i could be missing? Any help would be appreciated.

3:0:57.407|METHOD_ENTRY|[109,32]|system.schedule(String, String, scheduleActiveQChecker)
3:0:57.450|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[109,32]|System.Exception: trigger must be associated with a job detail
3:0:57.450|METHOD_EXIT|[109,32]|schedule(String, String, APEX_OBJECT)