• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

enterprise connection missing in enterprise.wsdl

action command not working for command link and command button in force.com sites. it was working fine for past 3 months but some how its not working i did not make any changes in the code. it was used for the past months. kindly give me clarification on this . its urgent

action command not working for command link and command button in force.com sites. it was working fine for past 3 months but some how its not working i did not make any changes in the code. it was used for the past months. kindly give me clarification on this . its urgent

I have got a Enterprise  WSDL file from my account. From that i have extracted all the Java classes to connect and interact with Salesforce. While implement the Web client i found that i am missing one class Called "EnterpriseConnection". Without that it seems i cannot login to Salesforce.

Today is my first day of Salesforce.  Can anyone please help me out with this. I am desperate to login to my Salesforce acount. have tried to use partner WSDL Where i have found "PartnerConnection" Class. Tried to login using it but asking for "authEndPoint". Couldn't find it anywhere.

Please help me out..

• January 26, 2012

I'm trying to show or hide a <tr> HTML tag inside an apex:repeat, but can't find a way where SFDC will save the code without error. Basically I'm building a table and want to start a new <tr> if a certain condition is met (item number mod 3 = 0, so create a new row when the table row has three cells). Attached is a simplifed example, but it shows what I'm trying to do.

Note: I can't use an apex:panelGroup because I have nested repeaters in each "column".

Thanks!

Controller:

public with sharing class TestBuildTable {
	public List<Integer> Ints {get;set;}

public TestBuildTable() {
		this.Ints = new List<Integer>();
		for (Integer i=0; i<20; i++) {
			this.Ints.add(i);
		}
	}
}

VF page first try (fail):

<apex:page id="TestBuildTable" Controller="TestBuildTable">
  <table>
    <apex:repeat value="{!Ints}" var="int">
	  {!IF(MOD(int,3)==0,'<tr>',' ')}
	    <td>{!int} nested repeat here</td>
	  {!IF(MOD(int,3)==0,'</tr>',' ')}
	</apex:repeat>
  </table>
</apex:page>

VF page second try (fail):

<apex:page id="TestBuildTable" Controller="TestBuildTable">
  <table>
    <apex:repeat value="{!Ints}" var="int">
	  <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!MOD(int,3)==0}" layout="none"><tr></apex:outputPanel>
	    <td>{!int}</td>
	  <apex:outputPanel rendered="{!MOD(int,3)==0}" layout="none"></tr></apex:outputPanel>
	</apex:repeat>
  </table>
</apex:page>

The desired result is a table that looks like this:

1    2    3

4    5    6

7    8    9

10 11 12

13 14 15

can anyone post a successful database-conf.xml file used to extract data from salesforce into SQL Server 2005.  I am attempting to use the CLI for data loader 20.0.  I believe my process-conf.xml file is fine because when i attempt to process the file it only erros when it gets to my dbDataSource bean in my database-conf.xml file. 

I was hoping someone could tell me that they were successful with apex data loader 20.0.  I was trying to use a jdbc driver or a jtds driver, maybe I dont have my executable jar files in the right place, currently I have them in the same place as my process/database conf files.  Is this right?  Do i need to do somethig else with the drivers?

I have seen examples, I have read the pdf on connecting salesforce and sql but I am just not getting it.  here is my dbDataSource bean:

<bean id="dbDataSource"
     class="com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner"
     destroy-method="close">
     <property name="driverClassName" value="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"/>
     <property name="url" value="jdbc:sqlserver://MyServer;databaseName=MyDatabaseName;"/>
     <property name="name" value="test"/> 
     <property name="password" value="test"/>     

</bean>

The error I get is: cant resolve reference to bean 'dbDataSource' while setting property 'dataSource'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationexception: Error creating bean with name 'dbDatasource' defined in file . . . Error setting property values; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException:  INvalid property 'drverCalssName' of bean class [com.salesforce.dataloader.process.ProcessRunner]:Bean property 'driverCalssName' is not writable or has an invalid setter method: Does the parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?

im fairly cetain i have the correct driver class name?  anyways, i am very frustrated, I feel like maybe Im close but maybe not??

Does anyone know why the following query line:

List<Contact> contacts = new List<Contact> ([Select Id, Email from Contact where IsPersonAccount = false]);

Yields this error message:

Error: Invalid Data.
Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger LeadAssignmentFromImagitas caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: LeadAssignmentFromImagitas: execution of BeforeInsert caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times): Trigger.LeadAssignmentFromImagitas: line 18, column 9

?

The query returns only 58 rows.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.
  • February 19, 2008
Question 1)
Iam trying to get data from salesforce custom object which has more than a million records.
I got the following error.

AxisFault
faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException
faultSubcode:
faultString: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
faultActor:
faultNode:
faultDetail:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: java.net.SocketTimeoutException
: Read timed out
at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.a(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.InputRecord.read(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.a(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.AppInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.readHeadersFromSocket(HTTPS
ender.java:631)
at org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:141)

in CommonsHTTPSender

httpClient.setConnectionTimeout(5000);
httpClient.setHttpConnectionFactoryTimeout(5000); methods
i changed time from 5000 to 10000 still it didn't help?
Question 2)
Everybody on the forum saying "Make sure you're using HTTP/1.1 persistent connections".
How do I know which HTTP I am using? How can I implement HTTP/1.1..
Right now the Http class(CommonsHTTPSender) I am using is copied from the Quickstart examples.

Please help..this is urgent..
  • January 31, 2006