• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to display the list view filter picklist that shows up at the top of a case. Its the one that lets u select your list view filters. e.g, All cases, All Open Cases, etc.

How can i get that to display in visualforce?

Regards

Shuchi

Hi All,

I would like to create a grid on visualforce page.

Target                col1                 col2                   col3                 col4                  col5     ............... col..n

T1                       row11              row21              row31              row41              row51              row..n          

T2                       row12              row22              row32              row42              row52              row..n     
T3                       row13              row23              row33               row43             row53               row..n     
T4                       row14              row24              row34                row44            row54                row..n   

T..n

Here i have to display dynamically like row 11,row12,row13,row4 according to col1.

Please help me to how to iterate the list in such matrix. if you have any idea about apex code then please share me.

Thanks in Advance

Rakesh