• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I wonder if we can we use email templates in apex class for sending emails?

Thanks.

Mayank

• November 27, 2013

Hi,

I have to deactivate users who have not logged into Salesforce since last 60 days but prior to that I have to send them an email from Apex class on their 53rd day of no logging. I want to perform both functionality in same batch class i.e send email on 53 days criteria to users and inactive users who have completed 60 days mark.

Can we call execute method twice?

Any help would be good.

Thanks,

Mayank Pant

• November 19, 2013

Hi,

Has any one implemented Salesforce to Teradata Integration?

I have to integrate Salesforce with Teradata. There are different ways in which we can achieve this 1. By parsing WSDL of Teradata in Salesforce and flowing records from Saleforce to Teradata for account record insert/update. 2. By using Informatica Cloud Data loader  to extract record from salesforce and then integrating informatica with teradata. I have 400+ fields on account object and all field values should flow to teradata.

Which would be the most efficient way for achieving the functionality? 

Any help will be great !!!

Thanks.

Mayank Pant

• July 11, 2013

Hi,

I have to deactivate users who have not logged into Salesforce since last 60 days but prior to that I have to send them an email from Apex class on their 53rd day of no logging. I want to perform both functionality in same batch class i.e send email on 53 days criteria to users and inactive users who have completed 60 days mark.

Can we call execute method twice?

Any help would be good.

Thanks,

Mayank Pant

• November 19, 2013