• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am getting an error for this particular code in one org only, works on all others. The org that is throwing the problem has Enterprise Edition while the other ones have Unlimited.

Error is:

Error: tempuriOrg

Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: WebServiceCallout.invoke(tempuriOrg.SF_SynchronizationSoap, tempuriOrg.InsertUpdateContacts_element, MAP<String,tempuriOrg.InsertUpdateContactsResponse_element>, LIST<String>) at 159:13

Here is the code at line 159:

WebServiceCallout.invoke(
              this,
              request_x,
              response_map_x,
              new String[]{endpoint_x,
              'http://tempuri.org/InsertUpdateContacts',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'InsertUpdateContacts',
              'http://tempuri.org/',
              'InsertUpdateContactsResponse',
              'GeniusWS.InsertUpdateContactsResponse_element'}
            );

So the exact same code compiles with no errors on the other orgs but I need to implement this code in this particular Enterprise Edition Org which is throwing the error. Would there be any settings that would not make the Webservice class compile if it is off? Do I need to ask SFDC to enable it?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

I am getting an Error "Method does not exist or incorrect signature"  when trying to compile a class generated by Apex2WSDL in one org. However, the exact same code compiles with no issues my SFDC Free Development Org. So I am assuming this could be a Sandbox refreshment issue? Maybe Webservice.invoke class library is not refreshed?

Would anybody have a clue why it works in one SFDC org and not on the other one? I have generated an Enterprise API wsdl from both orgs and they are both using version 28.0 but I am not sure if this is the same version as Webservice class?

Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to get a list of Account records (parent) with no child records associated (Opportunity)  via SOQL?

I am trying to avoid doinf this in Apex, like getting the AccountId values from Opportunity and then query accounts where id not in this list.

Is it possible to get this list through SQOL?

Here is my query (I need only the accounts that have no associated Opportunity records):

SELECT a.Id, a.Name, (Select id from Opportunities) from Account a order by a.Name

Thanks,

Rodrigo

I am having an issue researching if it is possible to do a Parent to Child SOQL Query from User to Events. I can't find a chils relationship name to use, qould anybody know if that's possible or what is the relationship name? Here is my query so far:

SELECT User.id, User.Name, (Select id, Description, EndDateTime, StartDateTime, Subject, WhatId from Events) FROM User

I know there must be a chils relationship as an Event has a ownerid field which relates to User right?

I get the following error when I run the query above:

Didn't understand relationship 'Events' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am getting an Error "Method does not exist or incorrect signature"  when trying to compile a class generated by Apex2WSDL in one org. However, the exact same code compiles with no issues my SFDC Free Development Org. So I am assuming this could be a Sandbox refreshment issue? Maybe Webservice.invoke class library is not refreshed?

Would anybody have a clue why it works in one SFDC org and not on the other one? I have generated an Enterprise API wsdl from both orgs and they are both using version 28.0 but I am not sure if this is the same version as Webservice class?

Thanks in advance!

Is there a way to get a list of Account records (parent) with no child records associated (Opportunity)  via SOQL?

I am trying to avoid doinf this in Apex, like getting the AccountId values from Opportunity and then query accounts where id not in this list.

Is it possible to get this list through SQOL?

Here is my query (I need only the accounts that have no associated Opportunity records):

SELECT a.Id, a.Name, (Select id from Opportunities) from Account a order by a.Name

Thanks,

Rodrigo

I am having an issue researching if it is possible to do a Parent to Child SOQL Query from User to Events. I can't find a chils relationship name to use, qould anybody know if that's possible or what is the relationship name? Here is my query so far:

SELECT User.id, User.Name, (Select id, Description, EndDateTime, StartDateTime, Subject, WhatId from Events) FROM User

I know there must be a chils relationship as an Event has a ownerid field which relates to User right?

I get the following error when I run the query above:

Didn't understand relationship 'Events' in FROM part of query call. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Thanks in advance for your help!