• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

For a client.  I cannot find much detailed info on this subject. I understand that it's feasible, and I see people posting messages that suggest they're doing it, but most of the posts are from 2009 and there is virtually no presence in the app exchange, either.

We already use a variety of customer portal license types and I think I understand the costs involved in B2C authentication.

I've gone through the various workbooks and have the Warehouse demo working and understand some of the additional functionality I'd need to add.  At the moment, it seems like an intriguing project to build this out for a client, but the lack of resources is giving me second thoughts. I've also looked at integration with Volusion, but they've taken down their SF integration and I can't find much on this topic either.

Recommendations on products or directions for further research would be greatly appreciated, even if it's to say do a weekly CSV import from a dedicated ecommerce platfform.  I'm a believer in salesforce, integration, and analytics, so I'm trying to tie this all together, but I want to find the best solution for the client.

Client is unsophisticated and has been using a bad turn-key solution for years.  Product catalog is about 500 SKUs in ten families.  New site has been designed in Illustrator and handed off to us to make it all happen.

Thanks!