• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have question which may be bit weird, here is the scenario.

We have two picklist A and B on Opportunity that we are using URL  pass the value of it when open up a new page from related list,  on this new page we want to have this two picklist(A and B) again but should be "Read Only" .  There is another picklist  C which should be populated base on the value in picklist B. 

Does anyone know how to do this and whether this is possible at all??

Thanks in advance.

Im looking for a Salesforce developer for small project based in London UK (Victoria).

We have a custom built Invoicing solution using declaritive development but want to make some key efficiencies using some coding development skills. Ideally we're looking for someone to come in to our office or at least for the first day to get an initial understanding of the scope, requirements, work involved and the current solution. The ideal person should be comfortable communicating with others, have excellent salesforce experience and certifications and a proven record of delivery.

Brief description of the work involved:
1. Scoping session with current team 
2. Custom cloning solutions from custom object
3. Record ordering via APEX
4. Adjustment of java script button or creation of solution to create record via button click
5. Release and testing
6. Appropriate documentation of build

I've estimated 4 days work to complete this, I can provide more details over email so please express an interest in the comments and provide an email address.

Hi,

I have question which may be bit weird, here is the scenario.

We have two picklist A and B on Opportunity that we are using URL  pass the value of it when open up a new page from related list,  on this new page we want to have this two picklist(A and B) again but should be "Read Only" .  There is another picklist  C which should be populated base on the value in picklist B. 

Does anyone know how to do this and whether this is possible at all??

Thanks in advance.

Hi All,

I recently recueved an automated email from Salesforce saying that I have a certifcate in Salesforce which will expire in 60 Days.
Below is a screenshot of the Certificate Detail;
User-added image

I am not sure what to do here, if someone couuld kindly explain, that'll be great

Thanks in advance,
Harun