• 5 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to deploy a new version of a package into a dev org and I'm getting the error: "The requested package does not exist or has been deleted. Please contact the package publisher for assistance. If this is a recently uploaded package, please try again soon."  I created the package over an hour ago, and I'm still getting this error - I was able to deploy earlier this morning, so this appears to be new.

Hi All ,

I have a managed package installed in sandbox. I have also developed some custom code there. Now when I am trying to uninstall the package, I am not able to do so. It says "This extension depends on the package you are trying to uninstall."

I have checked that I am not using any reference of that managed package in my code. However, in eclipse I realized that meta.xml files of my apex classes are using the name space of that managed package. When I try to remove namespace from my meta.xml files it reverts my changes automatically.

I want to uninstall that managed package urgently.

Any help would be apreciated !!

• May 16, 2013

whenever I am trying to migrate one custom object to production. it is throwing this error.

"objects/GFQuote__c.object

GFQuote__c.BDM__c: There is already a Child Relationship named Quotes on User "    

where as both the environment has the existing field BDM__c.

Can any body quickly comment on this. Waiting for reply