• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi guys, I am trying to take .csv file as input inserting  into Documents but I am receiveing an error

Error: Component <apex:inputFile> definition does not contain <apex:componentBody> so it cannot be used with any child tags.

My code are

<apex:page controller="ExcelController">
    <apex:form>
        <apex:inputfile value="{!document.body}">
           <apex:commandbutton action="{!readExcelData}" value="Upload"></apex:commandbutton>
        </apex:inputfile>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

and controller is

public with sharing class ExcelDempController {

public Document document { get; set; }
    public String excelData { get; set; }
    public ExcelDempController() {
        document = new Document();
        excelData = '';
    }

public void readExcelData() {   }
}

as you can see i haven't written any complex code then why this is giving me error

I am not able to figure it out what's the mistake i am doing??

Thanks

Hi All,

I am trying to Sync Salesforce Events to Google Calendar and i have Successfully done it

I can Insert, Delete, Update Events on Salesforce as well as on Google Calendar, but my

problem is that Google provide an access token which valid only for 1 hour and I have to

ask for access token from Google everytime it expires, is there is any way i can have an

access token which has lifespan more than 1 hour or lifelong valid access token

I have used Google API v3

I also get refresh token which is usefull to obtain access token but i really dont know how to

do that, Didn't find much from google doc.

Please reply, i really need this

Hi guys, I am trying to take .csv file as input inserting  into Documents but I am receiveing an error

Error: Component <apex:inputFile> definition does not contain <apex:componentBody> so it cannot be used with any child tags.

My code are

<apex:page controller="ExcelController">
    <apex:form>
        <apex:inputfile value="{!document.body}">
           <apex:commandbutton action="{!readExcelData}" value="Upload"></apex:commandbutton>
        </apex:inputfile>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

and controller is

public with sharing class ExcelDempController {

public Document document { get; set; }
    public String excelData { get; set; }
    public ExcelDempController() {
        document = new Document();
        excelData = '';
    }

public void readExcelData() {   }
}

as you can see i haven't written any complex code then why this is giving me error

I am not able to figure it out what's the mistake i am doing??

Thanks

I am using the refresh token flow to obtain an access token to use in REST API calls. Im succesfully getting an access token back in the response from my refresh token flow call. The problem is that performing a simple query like "select name from user" with the RESP API and the access token returned from the refresh token flow gives me the following error.

The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2141401881-27724 (-1063440253)

errorCode:UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION

I can get an access token using the username-password flow and make the same query no problem.

In either case, im putting the following in the header of query call

"Authorization: OAuth " + AccessToken

do I need to put something different when my access token was obtained via a refresh token flow?

• July 01, 2013