• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, all. I am getting the following error when trying to complete this challenge: 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A process called 'Opportunity Management' doesn't exist. Check the process’s label and API name. Make sure that the process starts when a record changes.​

I have built this process, copying/pasting the name directly from the challenge, into 3 different orgs and using 2 different browser windows. I even got a brand new "trailhead playground" and that didn't work either. Anyone know what might be going on? 
I had to create a new developer edition for the Lightening Experience Superbadge this morning and now I can't log into it, either through the module or a regular browswer window. I was in it once (I even installed the superbadge unamanged package for the challenges). I logged out of the org and now when I try to log back in, I can't access the org. Any thoughts? Should I contact support about this?

I am a Certified Administrator/Developer who is available for part-time/contract/remote work. I can help you with general admistration of your SalesForce org or assist with designing and implementing specific projects. I have three years of administration, consulting and development experience (no APEX or VisualForce programming). I have experience with non-profits and charge less per hour than other consultants or adminstrators. I am available nights and weekends only.

I can be reached at TheatreGirlSF@gmail.com to request a copy of my resume or to ask more questions about my experience.

I have 3 years of SFDC admin/consulting experience and I am Advanced Administrator certified. I am reasonably priced ($35-$40 an hour) and available nights/weekends. I also have a background in non-profit (I have worked briefly with Convio's CommonGround and the SalesForce Non-Profit edition). Your company's success is my number 1 priority. My resume is available upon request.

Contact me at:

Kimberly A Contreraz, PMP

SalesForce Certified Advanced Administrator

TheatreGirlSF@gmail.com

I am a SalesForce certified Advanced Admistrator who is available for part-time/contract/remote work. I can help you with general admistration of your SalesForce org or assist with designing and implementing specific projects. I have three years of administration, consulting and development experience (no APEX or VisualForce programming). I have experience with non-profits and charge less per hour than other consultants or adminstrators.

I can be reached at TheatreGirlSF@gmail.com to request a copy of my resume or to ask more questions about my experience.

Please contact me if you have experience with setting up customized dashboards and reports.

I am a Certified Administrator/Developer who is available for part-time/contract/remote work. I can help you with general admistration of your SalesForce org or assist with designing and implementing specific projects. I have three years of administration, consulting and development experience (no APEX or VisualForce programming). I have experience with non-profits and charge less per hour than other consultants or adminstrators. I am available nights and weekends only.

Opening is at/with Bridgestone/Firestone-Credit First National Association:

Duties include but not limited to:

• Perform basic administration of a multi-instance
  • Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
  • Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
  • Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for users, keep materials up-to-date, coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions
  • Maintain schedule for future releases/enhancements
  • Assist users with report design and management
  • Create and manage a change management process
  • Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes
  • Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes and functions

Starting rate is $20 per hour. No nights or weekends.

I am a SalesForce certified Advanced Admistrator who is available for part-time/contract/remote work. I can help you with general admistration of your SalesForce org or assist with designing and implementing specific projects. I have three years of administration, consulting and development experience (no APEX or VisualForce programming). I have experience with non-profits and charge less per hour than other consultants or adminstrators.

Hi,

Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based global enterprise application services provider with core competencies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications Implementation, Cloud Application Development, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobile Application Development.

Currently we are hiring PART TIME  Salesforce consultants for the following positions.

Duration  - Long Term with us 
Location - Any where in US

1. Salesforce Business Analyst 
2. Salesforce Admin / BA
3. Salesforce Architect

Please let us know in case you are interested for part timeengagement. 

Please contact   -  415 683 7289 (o) |   careers@mansasys.com      /        anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com  
  • July 09, 2013

Hi,

Hi,

Mansa Systems is a San Francisco based global enterprise application services provider with core competencies in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Applications Implementation, Cloud Application Development, Data Management, Business Intelligence and Mobile Application Development.

Currently we are hiring PART TIME  Salesforce Analyst and Salesforce Admin 

Please let us know if case you are interested for part time engagement. 

Please contact   -  415 683 7289 (o) |   careers@mansasys.com      /        anuradha.sinha@mansasys.com  

• June 05, 2013