• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
Iam looking a a way to hide a particular section in the standard layout of Account object. What is the better way to do this? If you have any thoughts, please let me know.
JP.

Hello,

I've successfully installed the connect offline  and was able to connect to Salesforce. My understanding is that to log in to connect offline you have to click double click on the desktop shortcut and the click the Login button. Is there any other easy way to accomplish the login steps, I mean like IE shortcut, where we can just double click on it and it takes you to the offline directcly rather than 2 clicks using the connect offline desktop icon? We are trying to make this easy for the users to use. I appreciate your help.

Hi,

I read from the documentation that 

"The database.DMLOptions object supports assignment rules for cases and leads, but not for accounts or territory management."

Is there a way we can trigger the account assignment rules, when we update an existing account via apex?

Thanks

JP

Hi,

Iam trying to find a way to check if a sales rep is connected to company's VPN from Salesforce.com. Is there a way we can do that. Iam exposing one of our internal application within Salesforce and for accessing that app, the user needs to be in VPN. I need to first check if the user logged in to VPN and if not, I want to display a message asking him to log in to VPN. 

Appreciate your help

JP.

Hello,
Iam looking a a way to hide a particular section in the standard layout of Account object. What is the better way to do this? If you have any thoughts, please let me know.
JP.

Hi,

Iam trying to find a way to check if a sales rep is connected to company's VPN from Salesforce.com. Is there a way we can do that. Iam exposing one of our internal application within Salesforce and for accessing that app, the user needs to be in VPN. I need to first check if the user logged in to VPN and if not, I want to display a message asking him to log in to VPN. 

Appreciate your help

JP.