• Solution Architect
  • CloudShift Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When we create an External Services with Mulesoft, fields we have marked as nullable are excluded from the External Service. This means they're not available in Flow builder to assign variables to.

Am I missing something? Obviously we don't want to send values for all variables all the time, so some fields need to be nullable. Could this be a genuine bug?

Here's a small part of the API spec in Mulesoft where using for the External Service

User-added image
Having successfully setup the Auth Provider and Named Credentials (authenticated), I'm stuck on this step
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.external_services_register_mulesoft_apis.htm&type=5

I am unable to click on the Mulseoft tile and the reason according to this article is "If you’re in an operationally isolated environment (OIE), the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform tile can’t be selected."

If you google "operationally isolated environment" you get no results other than that help article. So can anyone help me understand or fix this issue?

What even is a "operationally isolated environment "?! And how do i un-isolate it?
Using only Flow builder and no coding, how can I pass the records I have selected on a List View into a Collection Variable?

I have the button on the List view page which launches the flow, but all records from that object are passed into the collection variable rather than only the ones I have selected.

Salesforce Connect unfortunately does not allow previewing of SharePoint files within Salesforce.

I can't seem to find a viable workaround for this though. Does anyone have any ideas?!
I'm try to pre-populate some hidden fields on our web to Lead form, but am struggling with the standard field

The first two lines are from the template provided and work great, as does the custom Asset Class field.

But for some reason the two standard fields I have highlighted are not working. What am I doing wrong?!

User-added image
When we create an External Services with Mulesoft, fields we have marked as nullable are excluded from the External Service. This means they're not available in Flow builder to assign variables to.

Am I missing something? Obviously we don't want to send values for all variables all the time, so some fields need to be nullable. Could this be a genuine bug?

Here's a small part of the API spec in Mulesoft where using for the External Service

User-added image
Having successfully setup the Auth Provider and Named Credentials (authenticated), I'm stuck on this step
https://help.salesforce.com/s/articleView?id=sf.external_services_register_mulesoft_apis.htm&type=5

I am unable to click on the Mulseoft tile and the reason according to this article is "If you’re in an operationally isolated environment (OIE), the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform tile can’t be selected."

If you google "operationally isolated environment" you get no results other than that help article. So can anyone help me understand or fix this issue?

What even is a "operationally isolated environment "?! And how do i un-isolate it?
Salesforce Connect unfortunately does not allow previewing of SharePoint files within Salesforce.

I can't seem to find a viable workaround for this though. Does anyone have any ideas?!
The trailhead: Importing Data - Challenge keeps failing - see error message

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: KMOEAQSC. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_FIELD: SELECT Name, Id from Contact where Email LIKE '%example.com' ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:36 encrypted field 'Email' cannot be filtered in a query call

I have disabled encryption and un-encrypted the "email" fields.  

How can I get around this error?  Or should I just spin up a new Dev Org?
I'm try to pre-populate some hidden fields on our web to Lead form, but am struggling with the standard field

The first two lines are from the template provided and work great, as does the custom Asset Class field.

But for some reason the two standard fields I have highlighted are not working. What am I doing wrong?!

User-added image

Hello,
I need to run some operations when a file is uploaded via the Document tab. On other pages this is easy because i can trigger on Attachment or FeedItem, etc. I don't see a way to trigger when a file is being uploaded from Documents.

FYI i'm looking for someing like

trigger checkFile on Document(before insert){

}
Since document does not have a trigger function how can i check this before its completely uploaded to the database. I want to return an error if its not correct and prevent the file from being uploaded.