• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an abstract class that I'm trying to make a minor change to one of it's methods. I can't even add addition comments without the following error showing up.

Error: Compile Error: Global/WebService identifiers cannot be removed from managed application: .......

Nothing in the class is global and yet I keep getting that error.

The managed package is released.

my apex class method is trying to call an external webservice function, and it gives this

Failed to invoke future method 'public static void mycall()'

Debug Log:
System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html'

any idea of how to fix this? what should I do to make it work?
  • January 14, 2009

In a testMethod, I have following code:

Account_Auditor__c Account_auditor = new Account_Auditor__c(Account__c = a.id, auditor__c = u.id, Audit_Type__c = 'Garbage');
insert Account_auditor;
The intent is to execute the following trigger and give the "Auditor" read rights to the Account .

The testMethod runs fine in developer org, it croaks in the org that it is being installed it - it croaks on the Insert statement with the message:

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id

trigger grantAuditorReadAccessToAccount on Account_Auditor__c (after insert) {

Account_Auditor__c[]  Account_auditor_list = trigger.new;

for (Account_Auditor__c Account_auditor: Account_auditor_list) {
AccountShare ashare = new AccountShare();
ashare.AccountAccessLevel = 'Read';
ashare.OpportunityAccessLevel = 'None';
ashare.CaseAccessLevel = 'None';
ashare.AccountId = Account_auditor.Account__c;
ashare.UserorGroupId = Account_auditor.Auditor__c;
Insert ashare;
}
}

I suspect it has something to do with the user rights - I am fetching an active user from the database in the test method (u.id). In the org that I am installing, I have two users, one is system admin, another is a test user I created, so that i could install. I assume I am installing as a