• 25 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So I created a Google Image Chart and I am using an IMAGE( ) formula field to render it. Here is the relevant portions of my formula for scrutiny, (obviously, the carriage returns are not in the actual formula, but I added them here for ease of reading):

IMAGE("http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?

chbh=30,0,3&

chs=712x300&

cht=bvg&

chd=t:"

& TEXT(field1__c) & "," & TEXT(field2__c) & "," & TEXT(field3__c) & "," & TEXT(1),

"Overview Graph")

So the problem is that my last merge field is not showing up. I am currently fudging it by just adding an extra field that I don't care about, i.e. the TEXT(1), so the last field I DO care about is still shown. But the OCD freak inside of me is really bothered by this solution. Anyone know where I am going wrong?

So I created a Google Image Chart and I am using an IMAGE( ) formula field to render it. Here is the relevant portions of my formula for scrutiny, (obviously, the carriage returns are not in the actual formula, but I added them here for ease of reading):

IMAGE("http://chart.googleapis.com/chart?

chbh=30,0,3&

chs=712x300&

cht=bvg&

chd=t:"

& TEXT(field1__c) & "," & TEXT(field2__c) & "," & TEXT(field3__c) & "," & TEXT(1),

"Overview Graph")

So the problem is that my last merge field is not showing up. I am currently fudging it by just adding an extra field that I don't care about, i.e. the TEXT(1), so the last field I DO care about is still shown. But the OCD freak inside of me is really bothered by this solution. Anyone know where I am going wrong?

Hello.  I want to create a simple custom list button that creates a new record of a specific record type and with some fields already populated with data.  However, I keep getting the record type screen when I click the button.

Here's the entire URL code for the button. I'm not even trying to populate the fields with data right now, just trying to get past the Record Type prompt screen.

{!URLFOR($Action.Investment_Task__c.New, null, [RecordType='012400000009bAQAAY'])}

Thanks

David