• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI 

Please help me, that how i can integrate asp.net with salesforce.

Here my process is sending details to salesforce leads.

I have added enterprise WSDL and apex class.

Im getting error: unable to automatically step into the server.connecting to the server machine 'login.salesforce.com failed.The debugger cannot connect to the remote computer.This may be because the remote computer does not exist or a firewall may be preventing communication to remote server.

Please Help me.

Thank  you

hi,

im integrating asp.net with salesforce. here im inserting registration form to leads in salesforce.but im getting an error.

but in salesforce login history i getting login details for that form from .net. Why my data is not inserting into salesforce.

please help me.its very urgency

my error is :   unable to automatically step into the server.connecting to the server machine 'login.salesforce.com failed.The debugger cannot connect to the remote computer.This may be because the remote computer does not exist or a firewall may be preventing communication to remote server

Thanks in advance.

hi,

Im integrating asp.net with salesforce, while debugging i got an error.please help me. how i can overcome this.

The error is :

"unable to automatically step into the server.connecting to the server machine 'login.salesforce.com failed.The debugger cannot connect to the remote computer.This may be because the remote computer does not exist or a firewall may be preventing communication to remote server"

hi,

Im integrating asp.net with salesforce, while debugging i got an error.please help me. how i can overcome this.

The error is :

"unable to automatically step into the server.connecting to the server machine 'login.salesforce.com failed.The debugger cannot connect to the remote computer.This may be because the remote computer does not exist or a firewall may be preventing communication to remote server"

hi,

The error is :

Hi

Im working on integrating asp.net with salesforce

while debugging im getting error

unable to automatically step into the server.connecting to the server machine 'login.salesforce.com failed.The debugger cannot connect to the remote computer.This may be because the remote computer does not exist or a firewall may be preventing communication to remote server..please help me

Please help me. Becuase im very new to sales force. how i can solve this problem

global with sharing class SaveExpenditureWebService {

webservice static Expenditure__c createExpenditure(Decimal amount,String expName, String paidByName )
{

Expenditure__c c = new Expenditure__c();
Person__c p = [Select p.Name From Person__c p Where Name = :paidByName limit 1];
c.Amount__c = amount;
c.Name__c = expName;
c.Exp_Date__c = Date.today();
c.Paid_By__c = p.Id;
insert c;
return c;
}

}

Please help me. Becuase im very new to sales force. how i can solve this problem

webservice static Expenditure__c createExpenditure(Decimal amount,String expName, String paidByName )
{

Person__c p = [Select p.Name From Person__c p Where Name = :paidByName limit 1];
c.Amount__c = amount;
c.Name__c = expName;
c.Paid_By__c = p.Id;
insert c;
return c;
}

}

hi,

The error is :

hi,

The error is :

{

c.Amount__c = amount;
c.Name__c = expName;
c.Paid_By__c = p.Id;
insert c;
return c;
}

}