• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am getting the following error 
Web service callout failed: Unexpected element. Parser was expecting element 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/:Envelope' but found ':html

As per the online forums, this is when the external system returns HTML and not SOAP. But i think the error is from my side as im also getting faultcode:soap:client. 

Any help? Let me know if u need more info.
Hi,

I was just playing around with VF Remote Action. What I am trying to do here is get all the fields on a selected object (from a picklist) via the remote action.

While I am getting back the values in the result variable for JS, I am not being able to display them in a picklist. I could display some of them using a for loop in an outputText. But not in <apex:selectOptions>. Any help?

cheers
kevin
Hello,

Is there any way to get the ID of all the records that are getting inserted or updated via a list?
For example, To get the ID of a single record, you would write :

Account a = new Account();
a.Name = 'Test Account';
insert a;
system.debug('----Inserted Account ID ----'+a.Id);

I want the same while using list. 
Hello,

Is there a way to use StandardSetController along with Standard Controller and Extensions. Salesforce Documentation says we can. However, when I tried the attached code, the Next / Previous buttons didn't work! 

User-added image
Hi

I installed Connect Offline in my system. I am trying to connec but getting the below error message. Any ideas?

User-added image

Can we have a generic Wrapper class for sObject?

Folks,

A weird bug I came across. I wrote a test class for a trigger. When I click on the code coverage percentage - 83%(20/24) to see whatpart of code is covered and what part is not, I get URL DOES NOT EXIST page.

Anything familiar to anyone?

Folks,

I been working on a trigger lately which is an AFTER INSERT on Lead. What it does is, it finds for a match in CONTACTS for the Lead's Email DOMAIN! So I've created a map for Email domains of the Leads getting inserted. However, in order to get Contact's Email Domains, I am having to fetch all the contacts. And that's where I am getting the following.

caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)

So far I've come to know that we can either make the field as External ID or custom index the field or improve the query. I don't think any of these would fit in as a solution to my issue.

Any help of this would be much appriciated!

Thank you!

Folks,

Is there a way to mark State field of a Lead as required? I mean that red vertical line. I know it may be possible with a VF page but I would rather not want to use a VF Page.

Hi,

I was just playing around with VF Remote Action. What I am trying to do here is get all the fields on a selected object (from a picklist) via the remote action.

While I am getting back the values in the result variable for JS, I am not being able to display them in a picklist. I could display some of them using a for loop in an outputText. But not in <apex:selectOptions>. Any help?

cheers
kevin
Hello,

Is there any way to get the ID of all the records that are getting inserted or updated via a list?
For example, To get the ID of a single record, you would write :

Account a = new Account();
a.Name = 'Test Account';
insert a;
system.debug('----Inserted Account ID ----'+a.Id);

I want the same while using list. 
Hello,

Is there a way to use StandardSetController along with Standard Controller and Extensions. Salesforce Documentation says we can. However, when I tried the attached code, the Next / Previous buttons didn't work! 

User-added image
Hi

I installed Connect Offline in my system. I am trying to connec but getting the below error message. Any ideas?

User-added image

Can we have a generic Wrapper class for sObject?

Folks,

A weird bug I came across. I wrote a test class for a trigger. When I click on the code coverage percentage - 83%(20/24) to see whatpart of code is covered and what part is not, I get URL DOES NOT EXIST page.

Anything familiar to anyone?

Folks,

I been working on a trigger lately which is an AFTER INSERT on Lead. What it does is, it finds for a match in CONTACTS for the Lead's Email DOMAIN! So I've created a map for Email domains of the Leads getting inserted. However, in order to get Contact's Email Domains, I am having to fetch all the contacts. And that's where I am getting the following.

caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contact salesforce.com about custom indexing.
Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when:
1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times)

So far I've come to know that we can either make the field as External ID or custom index the field or improve the query. I don't think any of these would fit in as a solution to my issue.

Any help of this would be much appriciated!

Thank you!

I am receiving this error on a custom object that is preventing the validation from passing.

Any ideas what could be done to fix this?

Type - Custom Object Definition

Problem - CancelEdit is not a standard action and cannot be overridden.

• September 09, 2013