• Business Technology Senior Consultant
  • Accenture

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have to generate a print-ready report of an opportunity that consists of key opportunity information, a related list and a large long-text area field. I have created a visualforce pdf to do this when they click a button from an opportunity and it works great.

Now my users want to just click a button and have all open opportunities for their team show up on the above-mentioned pdf so they can print all at one time--versus printing one at a time.

My thought was to add a button to a list view that they can click and any selected opportunities would then display on the PDF. I figured out how to add an extension to get all of the record IDs from a list view into a Visualforce page (see below). It works but puts all the records together whereas I need one page for EACH record. 

Any suggestions on how to do this? 

public class recordSetVarController {
    public List<Opportunity> obj{get;set;}
    public recordSetVarController(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
        obj = (List<Opportunity>) controller.getSelected();
    }
}
I have to create a functionality that will automatically send monthly newsletter to all contacts and leads that have Campagn Members in any of the three designated Campaign records. There is currently no process to dedupe Lead and Contact records. A given lead or contact may be a member of one or more Campaigns. It is critical that no email address receives multiple copies of the newsletter. The functionality must scale to tens of thousands of records. 
  • January 05, 2016
I know this is an option, but the only documentation I could find (https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=vpm_designer_elements_action_submit.htm) seems incorrect or out of date.  Does anyone know of an example of a flow using "Submit for Approval"?  I want to know how it is supposed to behave.

Thank you
I need to create some custom charts in Salesforce that are directly embedded on the Account record. I am very new to developing in apex and am not sure where to start or how to get this to work. Can anyone supply examples of Visualforce pages with charts and the associated controller classes? 

Thakns in advance,

Kris Hollen
I have to generate a print-ready report of an opportunity that consists of key opportunity information, a related list and a large long-text area field. I have created a visualforce pdf to do this when they click a button from an opportunity and it works great.

Now my users want to just click a button and have all open opportunities for their team show up on the above-mentioned pdf so they can print all at one time--versus printing one at a time.

My thought was to add a button to a list view that they can click and any selected opportunities would then display on the PDF. I figured out how to add an extension to get all of the record IDs from a list view into a Visualforce page (see below). It works but puts all the records together whereas I need one page for EACH record. 

Any suggestions on how to do this? 

public class recordSetVarController {
    public List<Opportunity> obj{get;set;}
    public recordSetVarController(ApexPages.StandardSetController controller) {
        obj = (List<Opportunity>) controller.getSelected();
    }
}
Hi All,
I've installed Eclipse IDE for Java Developer ( Kepler Release) - However, I'm experiencing following errors while installing the Force.com IDE from the Eclipse Marketplace :

Unable to read the repository at
http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install

http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install is not a valid repository location.

Appreciate your suggestions to circumvent this problem.

Thanks.

Debendra